Chapter 26

Niall's POV

What was he doing here?

"Hey Niall, I came here on vacation with my friends, didn't know you would be here" Justin said. He never told me that.

"Oh hey Justin...." I said.

"Hey Ni could we talk?" Justin asked. I nodded before opening our room door and entering. He closed the door behind him and for some strange reason he locked it.

I sat on the couch and he came and took a extremley close seat beside me which made me feel uncomfortable.

"I have to tell you something" He said and came closer so our knee's were touching. My heart started beating faster and I nodded. He then leaned in and kissed me but I pushed him off roughly after 1 second.

"what the fuck!?" I screamed as I wiped my lips. He then pushed me down on the couch and sat on my crotch with both legs stradling each of my side. He also had his hands pinning down my arms. I tried my best to push him off but he was too strong.

"Shhh, Niall I can make everything all better" He whispered in my ear. He then pulled out handcuffs and handcuffed my hands to the wooden armest of the couch.

"I have a boyfriend get off me!" I yelled. He then chuckled and put his hands under my shirt and started kissing my neck. I kept kicking but nothing seemed to be working, and then I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"shhh, baby don't cry" He said as he wiped my tears. A knock then came to the door and I sighed in relief.

"Ni!? You in there?" I heard Louis say.

"Louis! Help! Mmph!" I screamed but Justin put his hand over my mouth.

"Ni!? Ni!? what's happening!?" I heard Louis scream as he shook the door knob.

Louis' POV

We were all sat by the pool, harry helping Zayn put on his life jacket and Liam playing in the water with Dani, when I noticed how long Niall was taking.

"Guy's I'll be right back, gonna find Ni" I announced before making my way back to the hotel. When I came to our door I heard someone whisper "shhh, baby don't cry", what the actual fuck?

"Ni!? You in there?" I asked.

"Louis! Help! Mmph!" I heard Niall say. What was happening!?

"Ni!? Ni!? what's happening!?" I screamed as I shaked the locked door knob. I then remembered Harry had the key so I ran back to the swimming pool.

"Harry give me the damn key!" i yelled panicking.

"woah, what's wrong with you" Harry asked.

"There's something going on with Niall!" I screamed. Everyone gave me weird looks before Harry and I ran back to the hotel room. Harry grabbed the key and unlocked the door and we opened it to see Justin ontop of a crying Niall.

"Get off of him!" Harry screamed before he pushed Justin off roughly. Anger boiled up in me and I jumped on Justin and swinged harsh hits at his face. I then remembered where he was from, he's one of Jack's friends!

"I know who you are! Your one of Jack's friends! I swear if you EVER bother us again I swear that will be the last day you will live on earth!" I screamed at the boy who was bleeding uncontrollably. I then threw him out of the hotel room and closed the door shut. I turned around to see Harry taking off Niall's handcuffs and helping a sniffing Niall up.

"Oh Ni" I whispered before I pulled him in a hug; never letting go.

"I was so scared" He whispered; holding on to my bare upper body for life. I gave Harry a concerned look and he nodded; going to call the others.

*** "Ni, are you okay!?" I heard Liam say as he entered the room. Niall then escaped from my arms and jumped into Liam's; who rubbed his back soothingly. I couldn't help but feel jealous, but they were best mates right?

"I guess you were right Lou, there is a bad vibe" Zayn said as he crossed his arm over his chest and looked at the two hugging. Harry and Danielle then came through the door and I saw her face go down when she saw the two boys. She gave me a "is he okay look?" and I nodded and she smiled. Hopefully this vacation will turn out better then how it is right now.