Chapter 15

Niall's POV

I spat out some of my coke and choked on the remainder.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked looking at the boy.

"names Jack, gay as you know, the guy over there looks like fun" He said pointing at Louis.

"I-I'm sorry but i'm not interested, I even have a boyfriend" Louis said as he locked his hands with mine under the table. I looked at Harry and Zayn to see Harry examining the guy in fear and Zayn looking like he was ready to fight.

"a boyfriend? who?" The jock asked as he clenched his fists. Was telling him a good idea?

"Niall is my boyfriend" Louis said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"this kid? him? seriously?" The jock asked making me feel like shit but Louis nodded.

"Prove it" The jock said. Me and Lou shrugged before we went into a passionate kiss. We kissed for about 10 seconds before looking back at the Jock. He was giving us all glares.

"This isn't over, I get what I want; remember that" He said as he pointed at each of us before walking off with his friends.

"well that freaked the fuck out of me" Harry whispered before turning back to his food. I lost my appetite. What if he hurt Louis? What if Louis did go to him? What if he hurt Zayn or Harry? There are so many what if's that I didn't even want to be here anymore. I just wanted to go home and hang like we use to. but now the university life has started and it looks like it wasn't going to be easy.

"Ni?" Lou asked as he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled; pushing the food away from me.

"Ni, nothings going to happen okay? Love conquers all" Lou said as he pushed my food back to me. I just nodded and started eating slowly. What if?

***

Classes started tomorrow so me and the lads were in the house watching spongebob.

"I'm sooo bored" I whined as I played with Lou's hair.

"what should we do?" Zayn asked as he removed his hands from Harry's hair.

"we should all go to the pub tonight since were old enough" Harry suggested. We all nodded before going to our rooms to get ready. I jumped in the shower, spending about a good amount of time before getting out and drying my self. I put on tan chinos with a white long sleeved tight top and added white high tops. I then used some gel I got from Zayn to put my hair in a quiff. I made my way down stairs to see Louis.

"You look hot babe" Louis said as he approached me. He was wearing red jeans with blue TOMS and a white shirt with red and blue stripes. He also had his hair in a quiff.

"same to you" I replied before he pulled me in a sloppy rough kiss. Me and Lou jerked apart when we heard groans. We looked at the stairs to see Harry and Zayn.

"cut it out you two, leggo" Zayn said as we made our way out. We decided to take Harry's car. Zayn called shotgun and me and Lou sat in the back. Once we got there we made our way in to see flashing light and people dancing, making out, grinding and drinking. The place reeked of alcohol and about 2 people were puking, gross. We made our way over to the bar and Zayn and Harry started drinking already.

"I'm gonna go piss" I said to Louis who nodded. I made my way to the washroom and used one of the stalls. When I came out I washed my hands and looked at the mirror to see Jack standing behind me? My eyes widened with fear when I looked back and saw him.

"when I said I get everything I want, I meant it" He said as he approached me. I looked down at his hands to see a knife? Shit. Shit. Shit. I dont know why but I couldn't move.

"asta lavista babe" Jack whispered in my ear before shoving the knife in my stomach. I screamed in pain before collasping to the floor. Jack chuckled before making his way out and I layed there in pain. I grabbed the kife and pulled in out of me; screaming in pain and dropped the knife. It made a clinging noise when it hit the ground and I covered my tummy as the warm red liquid hit my hand. The last thing I remembered was everything going black

Louis's POV

Where is Niall? He's been gone quite a while.

"have you guys seen Niall?" I asked Harry and Zayn. Zayn laughed and Harry shook his head no. I could already tell Zayn was drunk.

"help me find him please" I told Harry. He nodded; putting his arm around Zayn for support and followed me to the washroom. When I entered I couldnt believe what I just saw. Niall was on the ground unconsious with blood oozing out of him from his stomach. Me and harry gasped in shocked. I ran up to him and shook him.

"NIALL!? NIALL!?" I screamed shaking him. Harry was already calling the police and Zayn was on the floor examining Niall. Niall's eyes fluttered open and he whispered

"I love you lou" before closing his eyes again.

"NIALL DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME! NIALL!?" I screamed. He didn't wake and that's when I started sobbing. Harry was also sobbing by now and I think Zayn got some sense because he was comforting Harry. I also saw a tear roll down his cheek. By now the ambulance people came barging in, taking Niall and putting him on a stroller. They put a face mask on him and wheeled him away. I looked at Zayn and Harry and we made our way to Harry's car; following the ambulance. What the fuck happened? Only if I went with him, I'm so stupid. I couldnt stop crying as we followed the ambulance. I hope my baby will be okay.

......................................................

So there's chapter 15...i probably won't update alot becoz tomorrow is the first day of grade 11 for me... and hitting school books all ill be doin... so while you waiting for updates... check out my other books and rape the vote button.... aloot

So comment

Rape the vot button down there

Share with your friends, family, your neighbour, the hobo, a tree, the cashier, zayn and harry (i wish)

And follow meeee

FSOP