Chapter 11

Harry's POV

"Bye hunny, have fun" Mom said kissing my cheek from the drivers seat. I got out of the car, grabbing my 2 luggages and walked up to Niall's door. I knocked and the door opened to reveal a smiling Maura.

"hey Harry! Niall's upstairs" She said stepping aside; letting me in

"Thanks" I muttered before dropping my stuff and went up to Niall's room to see him and Greg.

"Greg stop bothering me your so damn annoying! go pack your damn stuff!" Niall said pushing his brother of his bed.

"I'm done and I'm trying to help you!" Greg yelled back.

"I don't need your help you-" Niall said but was cut off by his mom coming in the room and saying

"Cut it out you two! greg get something to eat Harry's here now". Greg nodded before leaving Niall's room

"Are you and your brother always fighting?" I asked Niall as I helped

"sometimes he can be loveable, but sometimes he can be a pain in the ass, he was just now botherin me about Louis. " He said grabbing a jumper and slipping it on. I just nodded and kept helping.

"Ni! Harry its time to go! i got to drop you and Greg off at the airport" I heard Maura scream from down stairs.

"Coming!" Ni yelled as we made our way down stairs. Cheers to a good trip in Ireland.

***

Ireland was awesome! I never thought I would have so much fun in my life and Niall's dad is really nice. Me and Ni have made NO contact with Louis and Zayn because we didn't have time. Right now me and Ni are on our way to Louis's house.

"Do you think they'll be mad we didn't make contact" Ni asked as I turned around a corner.

"Nah, well maybe but they can't blame us, we were so busy in Ireland" I replied.

"I miss the food" Niall whispered before falling into slumber. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

***

I pulled up at Louis's house to see the lights were on.

"Ni" I said shaking him awake.

"No food dont leave!" Niall shrieked waking up. I laughed out loud, really food don't leave!?

"whats so funny?" Ni asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, lets go" I said opening the door and going to Louis's door. Louis gave us a spare key so I opened the door with it. Me and Ni walked to the living room to see Louis and Zayn playing video games. Their heads snapped up when they heard footsteps and their eyes then widened.

"OMG NI! HARRY!" Louis shrieked before jumping on both of us. Zayn then joined but then after pulled me in for a kiss.

"we thought you wouldn't make it" Zayn said pulling away.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Me and Ni said at the same time before hugging each other again.