Chapter 16

Louis' POV

Harry drove to the hospital and we got out; running our way in. We made our way to the desk to see a skinny women with black hair and yellow glasses staring at us with a smile.

"may I help you?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"were lookng for N-Niall Horan" I replied as more tears ran down my cheeks. She gave me a small reassuring smile before looking up his name.

"Oh, Niall Horan had just gone into surgery, I'm sorry but your going to have to wait for a few hours" She replied. We nodded before making our way to the chairs; where we sat.

"this is all my fault, I should of went with him to the washroom, I'm so stupid" I said breaking the silence between us.

"No it's not Lou, It's no one's fault don't blame yourself" Zayn said as he rubbed my back; comforting me. I nodded before I fell in to slumber.

*** I woke up to see we were in a hospital, but then everything came to me. I looked around to see Zayn sleeping on harry and Harry crying while rubbing Zayn's hair.

"ughhhhh I have a huge headache, what happened?" Zayn asked as he woke up. Harry explained everything and that was when he remembered.

"oh yeah" He whispered as he bit his lip. Zayn always bit his lip when he didn't want to cry because he didn't like crying in front of people.

"Niall Horan?" We heard a nurse say. Us 3 jumped out of our seats and made our way to her.

"Niall has seemed to have lost a lot of blood, but we stitched him all up. He seems to be fine now because the knife didn't go to far which is good, right now you may see him but he is sleeping, he is in room 207" She explained to us. We nodded before making our way down the hall.

"204, 205, 206, 207.." I whispered as I touched the door. I gave Harry and Zayn glances before I opened the door to see a pale Niall. He was sleeping and a lot of wires were around him. He was breathing slowly and the only noise was the beep of his heart on the monitor.

"Oh Niall" Harry said as he made his way to his best friend. He grabbed one of his hands and kissed it. Niall started moving before he opened his eyes slowly. Once he saw us he made a huge grin on his face.

"Ni!" I screamed before tackling him in a hug. He groaned in pain but hugged back.

"sorry" I muttered as I pulled away.

"don't worry babe" He said in a raspy voice before connecting his lips with mine.

"Niall, what happened?" Zayn asked as he stood beside Harry. Niall looked at the ceiling trying to remember, but then he just burst into tears.

"Ni what's wrong?" I asked putting my arms around him.

"J-Jack h-he tried to kill me" He whispered. That explains it all. Me, Harry and Zayn gasped and looked at each other in shock.

"that mother fucker, I will fuck him up if I have to" Zayn growled as he clenched his fists. Zayn swore a lot when he was really mad. By now Harry was trying to calm a pissed Zayn, but I could also feel the anger build up in me. Why would he do that? It was time to put an end to him once and for all.