Chapter 4

Harry's POV

It's been weeks since we started this project and us four have become close friends. I feel like I'm getting attatched to Zayn, and I can see Niall getting close to Louis. Liam has also met some nice girl named Danielle. Right now we are on the bus on our way to bradford to go meet our "pals".

"cantye to mwetdf losud and zaydhs" Niall said stuffing his mouth with cookies. He always has food and it manages to just pop out of no where.

"What?" I asked now staring at the hungry boy.

"Can't wait to meet *chew chew* Louis and Zayn *chew chew*". I just chuckled and nodded in response, this was going to be a long trip.

*** "DO NOT DISTURB ANY CLASSES!, now go meet your pals!" Mr. Cowell yelled earning cheers from everyone. Me and Niall made our way into the school, but I had to use the loo.

"Ni go search for them, i need to use the loo" I said; walking away. I used the loo and then went to the sink to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands a boy I didn't know who had black hair in a quiff, brown eyes and was wearing a varsity jacket came and started fixing his hair. I just stared is amazement, he was gorgeous...He must of saw me staring because he chuckled before turning around to face me.

"Liking the view?" He asked chuckling. I could feel the heat come to my face and I then noticed I was blushing, shit.

"I'm Zayn" he finally said. Zayn!? My computer bud!?

"Zayn? as in DJmalik?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Harry? as in CurlyLovesKittys?" He asked pointing at me. I just nodded in response.

"wow your exactly how you described yourself, nice to meet you, finally me and Lou have been looking for you and Niall everywhere, speaking of which where is that hungry leprechaun?" He asked. I couldn't help but chuckle at the name he gave Niall.

"Looking for you guys, lets go find him" I said. Zayn grinned at me and we walked out of the washroom.