Chapter 21

Zayn's POV

Niall threw his phone and ran but me and Harry couldn't help but look at the video in shock. I knew Louis and he would never do something like this, why was he doing this?

"omg" Harry whispered as he covered his mouth.

"HOW COULD HE DO THIS!?" Harry screamed letting the anger get to him. I rubbed his back and hugged him, trying to calm him down. We then heard footsteps and saw Niall in front of us with some of his stuff.

"No...N-Ni, where are you going?" Harry asked after raising his head from his hands. Niall sniffed before letting a few tears fall.

"Haz, Zayn, I'm sorry b-but i need a break, I promise I'll be back, but right now I need some time off" Niall whispered as he wiped away his tears that kept falling as hard as he could. Harry then got up from the couch and tackled Niall in a hug; letting his tears fall also.

"I understand Ni, just place come back" He whispered. I then hugged Niall, to be honest I was really going to miss him. He smiled before saying a quiet "bye" and made his way out the door.

Louis's POV

I woke up with my head pounding and looked around. For some reason I was in a janitor's closet. I looked to see I had my clothes up, but it seemed rearranged, That was when I remembered jack giving me a drink but then I passed out. What happened? I got up making my way back to the house.

*** When I entered I was suddenly tackled to the floor by Harry.

"haz get off him!" Zayn yelled as he tried to pull his bf off.

"No! i"M GOING TO PUNCH THE BRAIN OUT OF THIS KID IF I HAVE TO" Harry yelled. He then pulled back his arm ready to hit me, but zayn took him off fast enough.

"why are you attacking me!? I didn't do anything to you!? Where's Niall" I asked looking around for my boyfriend. Harry gave a really bad glare and if looks could kill I would be dead, before scoffing and walking off somewhere.

"Lou...Niall left" Zayn said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Niall left?

"Wait what...WHY?" I asked; confused as hell. Zayn then pulled out his phone before showing me a video of me...HAVING SEX WITH JACK!?

"NO, NO, NO. NO! He drugged me zayn you gotta belive me! I would never do this to Niall I love him!" I shrieked before letting tears fall. Niall has left all because of Jack, and I also let Jack win.

"wait..so you didn't cheat?" Harry asked as he come back in the room.

"NO! How could you guys even think I would do that!? he drugged me!" I screamed once again.

"I knew Lou wouldn't do such" Zayn said as he shook his head.

"guys, you gotta help me get Niall back, I-I can't loose him" I said; whispering the last part and letting the tears fall. Zayn and Harry shared glances before nodding and we made our way out in to Harry's car. I have to get my Irish leprechaun back.

*** It took forever but finally after hours and hours, we were finally infront of Niall's house. I jerked out of the car and knocked on the door. A women opened it and she looked alot like Niall, I'm guessing it was his mom.

"hello, can I help you?" She asked in a sweet tone.

"I'm here for Niall" I said. I then saw Zayn and harry come join me.

"hello Harry, I'll get Niall" The women said before closing the door. There was alot of movement sounds and after about 3 minutes the door opened to reveal a puffy eyed Niall.

"Niall-" I started but was cut off by Niall.

"what do you want Louis!? You never loved me! You lied to me! Why are you even here!? Just go back to your boyfriend Jack because I want NOTHING to do with you!" Niall screamed. I could see the anger and hatred in his eyes. Zayn and Harry just stood back; shocked while I let the tears fall.

"No Ni, you gotta listen, It wasn't what it seemed, you see-" I started once again but was cut off by Niall again.

"NO! I don't want to hear it! I can't trust you anymore Lou, I can't. I actually thought you loved me, but I got carried away. I'm sorry guys, I'll be back to Uni tomorrow I just need some time off" Niall whispered before slamming the door. I then started sobbing and Zayn came and comforted me.

"Come one we better get back to Uni, we'll deal with this tomorrow" Harry said. I nodded and we made our way to the car. I know I didn't get my Irish leprechaun back, but I wont stop trying until I do.