Epilogue

No one's POV

"Daddy, wake up!" Tommy yelled as he jumped on his dad's bed.

"No.." Zayn groaned as he turned around.

"Papa said that Uncle Lou, Uncle Ni, Aunt Dani and Uncle Li are coming with their kids so we hwave to get ready!" Tommy screeched as he kept jumping up and down.

"Fine" Zayn said as he sat up and stretched; yawning.

"Yay!" Tommy yelled as he stopped jumping. Zayn pulled him down and kissed his cheek as Tommy giggled. He then let Tommy go as he went to take a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He pulled on black jeans with a white T-shirt, black leather jacket and black Doc Martens and styled his hair into a quiff before making his way down to see his husband making breakfast.

"hey babe" Zayn said as he wrapped his arm around Harry's waist from behind. Harry turned and smiled before they gave each other a sweet kiss.

"EWW!" Tommy screeched from behind. Zayn chuckled and went to his 7 month old daughter Liana who was in the high chair. He picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks as she giggled.

"I love you my baby girl" He said before he kissed her forhead and put her back in the chair. Zayn chuckled as he thought "And to think all of this happened because of a project that brought them together"