Chapter 28

Niall's POV

We were all satted in the living room when a knock came to the door.

"Ill get it" Harry announced before he got up and went to the door.

"Um...guys? I think you should come here" Harry anounnced from the door. We all gave confused looks before making our way to the door to see the head mistress with a angry looking Jack and a guilty looking Justin.

"hello boys, Justin here has told me Jack has been harassing you? is it true that he has threatned you Louis? is it true that he almost killed you Niall? Please tell me the details because I need to know what my son has been up to" The head mistress said. Louis then explained everything to her and Justin nodded in agreement.

"Thank you boys for your time, Now jack Hunny, it's time for you big punishment, You to Justin, thank you boys once again" She said before she pulled Jack away by the ear.

"Hey justin..Thanks for everything, well I mean the part where you stood up for us" I said to Justin. He smiled before nodding and walking away.

"Let's celebrate tonight at the club!" Zayn announced. We all cheered in agreement before we made our way out to the club.

*** As soon as we entered we were hit with a strong smell of alcohol, dancing people, people throwing up (gross), and people kissing. We all sat at the bar and ordered drinks before chugging them down. We all kept ordering and ordering and by the time we hit the dance floor we were all drunk.

"WOOHOO!" I heard Louis yell.

"L-Let's go h-home" Zayn announced and we all nodded in agreement. We got a taxi and made our way back home, still drunk as ever. I saw Zayn and and someone; i'm guessing Harry go up their own rooms for some strange reason. I then saw a blurry figure beside me; guessing it was Louis and started to kiss him. For some strange reason it didn;t feel right at all, but I just let it go thinking it was the alcohol affecting me. We made it to my room and the next thing I knew, we were in bed naked together.

*** When i woke up I felt a warm body beside me and smiled to my self seeing my naked body, but when I looked up I saw chocolate curls? I then saw harry fast asleep and almost had a heart attack. Why was Harry in my bed? I then crossed my fingers that he wasen't naked but when I looked under the cover's he was. SHIT. I gasped in shock and Harry got so startled he fell of the bed.

"What the fuck?" He said in his tired voice as he rubbed his bed.

"H-Harry? HARRY! haz, w-we had sex!" I whisper yelled to him. He then looked at me with wide eyes before getting up and putting his boxers on quick.

"what the heck happened last night!?" he whisper yelled as he took a seat on the bed while I put on my boxers.

"I don't know but we ended up having sex! We have to tell Lou and Z, it's the only way Haz" I announced feeling tears prick in my eyes. Louis is never going to forgive me for this.

"Hey Ni, don't cry, we'll fix this" harry whsipered before he pulled me in a hug. I hugged him back and nodded before getting up. When me and Harry made our way downstairs, Lou and Z were not awake yet. After about 5 minutes of watching T.V, Lou and Z came down.

"what happened last night?" Louis asked as he held his head. I stood up and gave Harry a glance. He then sighed before standing up also as Lou and Z took a seat on the couch.

"um.. guys we have something to tell you" I said as I fiddled with my fingers. Lou and Zayn nodded; telling us to continue.

"well um.. me and Haz we uh.. we accidenlty" i said.

"WeAccidenltyHadSex" Harry announced fast.

"what? say it slower" Zayn said with a confused look.

"we accidenlty had sex" Harry announced again. Lou and Z gasped and I couldn't help but let tears fall. Zayn then got up and ran upstairs; Harry following him.

"Lou, it's not what it seems you gotta-" I said to Lou but was cut off.

'forget It ni" He said; his voice cracking at the end before he got up and ran to his room. I then started to sob. Even though jack was gone, why was the problems still happening?