Chapter 8(short)

Louis's POV *sad music*

"That's the last of them" Niall said putting the last bag of his and Harry's in Harry's trunk. Their 3 days were up and they were...leaving. Harry came and gave me a hug and I could feel tears in my eyes. He then went up to Zayn and then I was left with Niall.

"I'll miss you ni" I whispered. By now all four of us were crying.

"Don't worry Lou, we'll see other again, don't forget instant messanger" Ni whispered in my ear as we were in a hug. He pulled back and we were staring at each other. I couldn't take this anymore, I pressed my lips onto his. he quickly responded and our lips moved in sync. The kiss was filled with Love only. We both pulled away and hugged each other once more. Harry then got in the car and so did Niall. Niall rolled down his window.

"Bye, we'll miss you guys, luv you" I said waving.

"we'll miss you to lou, we'll miss you to, luv you" Ni said before putting the window back up. Then the car started and Harry drove off in a sweep. Me and Zayn looked at each other before we started crying in each others arms. Why is life so hard?

~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter... im kinda worn out from typing... and really tired... but i promise ill update a better chapter soon...

Thanx my lovelies

Fifty_ShadesOf_Payne