Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Me and Zayn were on the couch in Louis's living room when the door opened revealing a grinning Louis and a puffy red eyed Niall.

"Look Haz i'm so sorry, I should of listened to you" Niall said coming up to me.

"No Niall I'm sorry, I should of just let it go, I never meant anything I said, please don't hate me" I told Niall.

"Never would, Never could" Niall said the line we made up when we were smaller. I smiled before getting up from the couch and pulling him in a heart wrenching hug.

"Harry can i talk to you?" Zayn asked me as I pulled away from the hug me and Niall shared. I nodded in agreement before following Zayn to what looked like Louis's room since it was full of stuffed carrot toys.

"Harry I... I have to tell you something. I.. I like you Harry, and not like you like a friend, as in I like you as in... will you be my boyfriend Harry?" Zayn asked. I couldn't believe my eyes, did he just ask my to be his boyfriend!? I didn't trust my mouth so I just pulled him in for a kiss.

"I guess that's a yes" Zayn smirked as we pulled away. I nodded before hugging him. Me and Zayn opened the door and in tumbled Niall and Louis who were probably eaves dropping the whole time. Louis was on top of Niall as they both groaned in pain.

"That's what you get for eaves dropping" I said smirking at the two.

"Let's play hide and seek! harry your it!" Louis shirked running off with Niall. Zayn followed and I was left to count.

Louis's POV

Me and Niall went in my mom's computer room and hid behind the couch.

"ready or not here I come!" I heard Harry yell. I heard foot steps and them someone entered the room we were in.

"Shit" I mumbled, making Niall chuckle but I covered his mouth.

"Who giggled?" Harry asked and I could hear him getting closer. Then we all heard a bang from the hall and Harry left.

"that was close" Niall whispered.

"Yea I know right" I whispered back.

"ahahhaha, omg Zayn I can't believe you fell!" I heard Harry say from the hall. I heard Zayn say some stuff but couldn't make out the words.

"Help me find the two other love birds" I head Harry say. I couldn't help but blush and saw at the corner of my eye Niall was blushing also.

"I heard giggling in here" Harry said to Zayn.

"Shit" I whispered again but this time it couldn't keep Niall quiet because he laughed once again. I then covered his mouth but I knew we were caught.

"remind me never to be with you for hide and seek again" I whisper chuckled.

"FOUND YOU!" Harry screamed poking his head from above the couch making me and Niall scream like a girl.

'ahaha! you guys screamed like girls!" Zayn shrieked wrapping his arm around Harry's waist as me and Niall got up.

"whatever" I mumbled rubbing my head.

"let's watch a movie and then go to bed" Harry said as we all nodded in agreement. We ended up watching a horror film called "Halloween". Niall was of course scared and would scream and cuddle up against me as we watched.

"dont go through that door dont go... see I told you, you bitch!" Niall shrieked earning chuckles for Harry and Zayn. This is going to be a fun experience I will truly miss.