Chapter 27

Niall's POV

I woke up with an aching tummy and opened my eyes slowly to hear a snoring Louis beside me with his arm wrapped around my torso and his crotch up against my ass. ( they didnt have sex -.- :) ). I slowly removed his arm from around me; not waking him up and made my way to the kitchen to find Zayn eating some left over dinner from last night.

"Hey Z" I said; yawning before grabbing a piece of bacon off the breakfast tray.

"hey Ni" He said in a tired voice. Dani then walked in the kitchen with a yawn and her hello kitty undies.

before also taking a piece of bacon.

"Hey ni, hey Z" She said in a tired voice.

"hey dani" Me and Zayn both said at the same time.

"hey! I've got an idea...let's get the sharpie markers from the top drawer and draw mustaches on harry, Liam and Louis' faces!" She explained. Me and Zayn gave glances before we all high fived each other and agreed. We all grabbed a black sharpie before danielle went to her and Liam's room, Zayn went to his and Harry's room and I went to me and Lou's room. When I entered I saw Louis fast asleep, so I slowly made my way up to him and took a seat quietly beside him. I then pulled the cap off the sharpie and drew a Unibrow and a funny looking mustache. When I was done I laughed at my masterpiece before making my way back out of the room. When I entered the hallway dani and Zayn were there laughing and having a conversation.

"did you do it?" Dani asked.

"yea, did you guys?" I asked back. They nodded and then we all heard girl like screams. We all laughed so hard before we heard 3 doors opening; with Louis, Liam and Harry stepping out.

"Like your new looks?" Dani asked. Louis, Liam and Harry took glances at each other before turning to us. Me, Dani and Zayn shared glances before we ran off. I saw Liam grab danielle because he was fast and he threw her over his shoulder.

"Liam!" I heard her giggle before he took her away. Down to 2. Me and Zayn ran into the kitchen but were stopped at the damn dead end.

"shit" I heard Zayn whisper and we turned around to be faced with a smirking Louis and Harry.

"Babe, you know it's gonna take some time to get this off" harry announced before he grabbed Zayn's arm pulling him off. Louis just gave me a smirk before walking off. What the heck? I followed him but when I entered our room he was no where to be seen.

"Lou?" I asked as I approached the bed.

"ROAR!" I heard someone say from behind me; making me jump on the bed. Louis then climbed on top of me before tickling me so hard.

"L-Lou! O-Ok I'm s-sorry! st-op!" I screamed through giggles. He finally stopped before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you NI" He said as he rolled off me and beside me. I turned to face him before saying

"I love you to Lou".

***

The two weeks had finally come to an end and now we were all going back to Uni. That is how we all ended up in front of the hotel with all our stuff. We saw Liam and Danielle's ride come so we knew we had to say goodbye.

"Bye Dani, I had an amazing experience with you, can't wait to meet you again" I said to her as I hugged her small body. I then picked her up and spun her around and she giggled.

"goodbye Ni, can't wait to see you again also" She said as we pulled away. She then went off to the other boys and that's when I saw Liam approach me.

"Bye Liam, thank you for everything you have done, make sure to stay in contact so we can plan a day where we can all meet again" i said as I pulled him in a man hug.

"Bye ni, and don't worry, with the problems you people are having I'm sure I'll be in contact, Bye love you Ni" he said as we pulled away. Liam and danielle then waved bye and got in the car; driving off. We then saw our car approach and to be honest I was so tired. I knew we had a long journey ahead of us to get back home so once I entered the car, I fell asleep on Louis' shoulder with a smile on my face because for once in my life, things were going great.