Chapter 22

Louis's POV

By the time Harry parked the car, I was still crying. We made our way to the house only to see Jack standing there, his arms folded across his chest, one leg on the back of the wall and the other holding his balance.

"Louis, I need to talk to you" He said as we approached him. Harry growled before lunging at him but luckily got pulled back by Zayn.

"This isn't over" Harry pointed to Jack before he was shoved in the house by Zayn.

"Theres nothing to talk about" I said as the anger boiled up in me. He just chuckled. What the actual fuck?

"you see I knew you would say that, That's why I'm going to make things easy, You be my boyfriend and do whatever I want, or the little Irish so called leprechaun get's hurt, besides, you know I can get away with anything" He smirked.

It took a while for me to respond. I just kept closing and opening my mouth; letting no words out. I had to be his boyfriend? NO WAY! But... he'll hurt Niall. What was I supossed to do?

"....f-fine, but keep your hands off my boyfriend and my friends" I warned.

He chuckled. "You mean ex-boyfriend, cuz ur mine now, oh and by the way Lou Bear, this conversation stays between you and me". He then kissed me on the cheek and left. When he was out of sight I rubbed his kiss off my cheek before entering the house.

"what did he need this time?" Harry asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled before making my way upstairs. This was for the best to keep my lover safe.

*** I woke up to hear my alarm ringing and I slammed by hand on it; turning it off. I turned around to see the other half of my bed empty and frowned, letting some tears fall. I made my way to the bathroom, took a shower and put on some gray pants with a blue shirt and black toms. I made my way downstairs to see Harry and Zayn having a quiet conversation but when they saw me they suddenly stopped.

"Hey Lou" Zayn said.

"hey" I said before making my self some cereal. We all ate in silence and it was really awkward.

"I'll be off" I whispered before exiting the house to class.

Niall's POV

I was now on the bus; making my way back to UNI. I don't know if this was a good idea, but I had to keep my study's up. To be honest I missed Louis alot. The way he always made me laugh, the way he joked around, the way his eye's would sparkle, they way he held me. I felt tears brim in my eyes but fought them back. How could he do this to me?

*** I made my way in to see no one was home, probably still in class. I made my way upstairs to my room; putting my stuff back to where they belonged. I heard the front door open and hesitated before stepping out of the room to see who it was. I sighed in relief to see it was Harry. He hadn't noticed I was there so I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back.

"AHH!" Harry shrieked like a girl as he jumped in the air with me on his back. I laughed so hard I fell off his back and rolled on the floor. (ROFL)

"Ni! Ni..." He said happily before saying it in a threatning way. I gulped but he just pulled me in a hug.

"I'm glad your back, but you really need to speak to Louis" He said as he pulled away.

"why should I?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"It's not what it seems NI, You should let him explain" Harry said. Was I ready to just let MY OWN BOYFRIEND having sex with another dude just pass away!? The door then opened again and in walked Zayn.

"Zee!" I screamed before tackling him a hug. He chuckled before hugging back. When I pulled away Harry pulled him a deepened kiss. it made me think of Louis and I which made me more sad.

"Yuck" I said as the couple pulled away. They both chuckled before we made our way into the living room; taking a seat. Zayn then turned the tv on.

"arnt you hungry? Order pizza!" I shrieked as I rubbed my belly. Harry got his phone and ordered. We heard the door open but couldn't see who it was, but then Louis walked in with...Jack by his side? Jack had his arm wrapped around Louis' waist.

"Hello all, Louis here has something to tell you" Jack said as he pointed to Louis. Louis let out a shaky sigh before saying the most shocking words that just made my world come crashing down.

"me and Jack are now dating". Zayn gasped in shock and Harry gave Louis a huge glare while all I could do was just sit there in shock, feeling the tears coming back. He really did never love me.

"see! I was right! see Zee I told you!" harry shrieked.

"I'll be in my room" I mumbled before getting up and running to my room. I slammed the door and locked it before jumping on to by bed; letting quiet sobs come out; tears falling down my cheeks like a waterfall. I can't believe I actually thought someone would love me, I am such a fool. All I know is I am not letting ANYONE in anymore...NO ONE.