Chapter 17

Louis' POV

After the doctors checked Niall and made sure everything was okay, they let him go. So that was how we ended up here sitting on the couch with Niall between my legs and Harry between Zayn's.

"should we tell the police?" Harry asked as we thought of Idea's to get rid of Jack.

"his mom is the head mistress, I suggest we teach him a lesson" Zayn said as he removed his hands from harry's hair and crossed them over his chest.

"Zayn we can't just kill him, maybe Harry's right, the only thing we have left to do is to tell the police" I replied.

"yeah but we've got no proof" Harry said and sighed after. He was right we didn't have proof.

"I suggest we think about this another time, classes start tomorrow and I don't want to be late on the first day" Niall said as he removed himself from between me and helped me up. We all nodded before making our way upstairs and well into our shared rooms. I go sleep with Niall and Harry goes and sleeps with Zayn.

"Lou I'm scared, what if he hurts me again?" Ni asked as he touched the spot on his stomach and whimpered in pain.

"don't touch it babe, and don't worry, I won't let him hurt you" I replied as I removed his hands from his stomach; joining him on bed as I snuggled with him.

"promise?" He whispered with closed eyes.

'with all my heart" I replied as we both fell in to slumber.

Niall's POV

I woke up, hearing some weird noises and looked at the time to see it was 3am. I heard the noise again and shook Louis.

"mmm?" He groaned.

"Lou, I hear some weird noises" I whispered.

He gave me a look of confusion as he rubbed his eyes and sat up straight; looking around. We heard the noise again and it sounded like it was coming from Zayn and Harry's room. Louis grabbed a bat that was in the corner of the room for some strange reason and I followed behind him; my arms wrapped around his back clutching onto him for dear life. He held the bat in the air walking slowly as we made our way to Harry and Zayn's room.

"WE CAUGHT YOU MURDERER!" Louis screamed as he burst through the door. I looked to see Harry and Zayn naked under the covers snogging, but they jerked apart when they heard us.

"ohh... uh..." I replied letting my grip on Louis go.

"I see you two are busy, we'll be on our way" Louis said.

He then grabbed my arm and we made our way out; closing the door behind us. We made our way to my room before we bursted out laughing uncontrollably.

"that...was...hilarious.." Louis said through laughter. I nodded in agreement and we made our way to the bed calming down. Louis pulled me in a slow and steady kiss before pulling away.

"Night, love you babe" He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Love you to" I replied as I snuggled into him. (Harry and Zayn had sex but yea I'm not good at explaining sex scenes so sorry :p)

***

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I slammed my hand on the alarm; turning it off before groaning.

"Lou time to get up" I mumbled as I yawned. He made his feet dangle off the bed, yawned, stretched, gave me a peck and made his way to our shared bathroom.

"babe come join me!" I heard him yell from inside the bathroom. Should I? Oh well. I took off my clothes and wrapped my towel around my self before making my way in to see a naked Louis in the shower. As soon as I saw him my eyes just traveled down to his crotch. Shit that thing was huge. I gulped before removing my own towel and joining my boyfriend in the shower. As soon as I entered he slammed me against the shower wall and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and I swear we had a 5 minute snog session before we both pulled away panting.

"let's get cleaned up shall we?" he asked. I nodded and that's when we took our shower. (don't worry they didn't have sex)

Me and Lou made our way downstairs to see a tired Zayn on a kitchen stool staring at Harry's back and a happy Harry cooking breakfast.

"food!" I yelled before grabbing a plate.

"Have fun last night?" Louis asked the two love birds and smirked when he saw them blush. He then grabbed a plate himself.

"why did you guys even burst in the room?" Zayn asked before taking a bite of his bacon.

"Ni woke me up saying he heard noises and it was coming from your room and we thought it was a murderer" Lou replied as he chewed his food.

"thanks for ruining some of it" Harry said as he took a seat between me and Zayn.

"it's not like you guys stopped, does your behind hurt harry?" I asked in a childy voice.

Harry gave me a glare before smacking me on the head playfully. I just chuckled and continued eating the yummy breakfast. The good thing about our classes were we all had them at the same time but the bad thing was we didn't have any with each other. We all made our way to the big building where the classes were before waving goodbye to each other and seperating. Here's to a good first day in Uni.