Part 22

The Dilaurentis family decided to take Emily to their vacation home in Miami Florida. Alison wasn't sure how she felt about going on vacation with her family but Emily had insisted so she went along with it. She didn't know how her mother got the rest of the family to agree but Charlotte was the only one who seemed happy about going. Everyone was quiet on the way going. Mr. Dilaurentis was driving, Mrs. Dilaurentis was in the passenger seat, Cece was seated next to Jason in the middle, while Alison and Emily sat in the rear seats. 

Jessica: You girls will be graduating soon. Aren't you excited? Have you picked out a college yet Emily.

Emily: Yes Ma'am. Danby is my first pick, Stanford University is my second, and University of Florida would be my third.

Jessica: I'm sure those are excellent schools Emily. What about you Alison?

Alison sarcastically: Far is my first pick, away would be second, and the other side of the earth would be my third.

Then it was quiet again until they reached Miami. Emily was rendered speechless by the breathtaking mansion she would be spending two weeks in. 

Jessica: Alison show Emily to her room.

Alison: Sure you'll be right next to room.

Jessica: Oh no she won't. The room next to yours share a bathroom. Which connects both rooms. Nice try. Emily will be down the hall next to my room.

Alison: Mom I hate to break it to you but Emily is my girlfriend not yours.

Jessica: Very funny. Now show Emily to the room I asked.

Alison: Okay. Come on Em. You can totally sneak into my room anytime you'd like.

Alison loved making her parents uncomfortable and nothing made them more uncomfortable than her and Emily's relationship albeit for different reasons.

Charlotte: Americano! You can always share a room with me.

Alison: Never Cece! Why are all the Dilaurentis so hung up on you Em? Are you that irresistible?

Emily: I think it's just you Ali.

Alison: No seriously. My Mom and sister really do like you Em. If we were to break up they'd kick me out and keep you.

Emily: I think your underestimating your family's love for you Ali.

Alison: Even so your incredible you know that?

Emily: Uh thanks. Your incredible too. What do you think the odds are going to be on us getting any alone time?

Alison: My whole family is here. I'm guessing the odds are zero to one. 

Emily: That's what I thought. Some vacation. I had just gotten used to sharing a bed with you while Cece was gone. 

Alison: I have a few hiding spots if your not afraid to sneak away?

Emily: no I'm okay with anything that will get me alone with my incredibly sexy girlfriend.

Alison: good go in there and get settled in. I'll come tuck you in an hour.

Emily: I'm not getting killed my first day here. I have a feeling your family can cover up a murder and get away with it.

Alison: aww your afraid of my family. How cute.

Alison kisses Em passionately before sauntering off to her own room. She was nervous about her mother's intentions on dragging everyone on a last minute trip but two weeks in paradise with Emily was enough to realize she didn't care.