Part 10

The girls are in Spencer's bedroom. They try some clothes. Alison was disappointed Emily couldn't make it but of course she wasn't going to show it. She had been dropping in on her swim practice and was surprised by how good Emily actually was. How confident she was in the water, it was almost as if she was a mermaid. 

She also noticed the girl "pigskin" creeping around Emily. She was always staring at her. It was the same way girl crush always stares at Alison. That's what she called Emily. She was thinking about Emily when Aria got her attention.

Aria: That looks amazing on you, Spencer. Ali, look at that top. 

Ali: Sweet. I'll trade you. 

Spencer: Why? 

Ali thought of how to say this delicately: Oh, come on, hon. That's not the part of your bod you wanna advertise. Show off those Hastings' legs. Come on, let me try it on. Please? (Alison takes off her shirt but grazes a huge bruise on her back) Ouch. 

Hanna: Ali, how'd you get that? 

Ali: How'd I get what? (She looks over shoulder into the mirror) Oh, that. Yeah, I fell down in soccer and "Pigskin" kicked me. (Okay I was teasing her about her liking girls but who'd thought she'd actually stump me).

Aria: Who's "Pigskin"? 

Ali: She's just this freakazoid in my gym class. Don't worry, it won't happen again. (Yeah I already had a plan I was working on. I'd be sure to pull it off before  our next soccer practice).

Hanna: Wait, is that the girl who threw that muffin at you? 

Ali: No, that's "Triple Nipple." She's harmless. "Pigskin" is psychotic. 

Spencer: Why do you call her "Pigskin"? 

Ali: 'Cause she's got these weird bumps on her thighs. I mean, she says it's eczema, but I'm like, "Honey, you better stop poking yourself below the equator." 

Aria: Wait. Who is this person? What's her real name? 

Ali: Doesn't matter. Once I'm done with that no-neck bitch, she won't even exist. Looks like we got a winner. Sorry, Spence. I have to get home. I'll see you girls tomorrow.

Girls: bye Ali.

Alison walked over to Em's house telling Mrs. Fields she left some schoolwork in Emily's room she snuck in and stole some of Emily's stationary and sprayed it with a hint of Emily's perfume. She thanked Mrs. Fields and went home. She began to write a love letter to Paige pretending to be Emily.

Hmm how to start? Oh yeah I know.

Hey Paige, I've been noticing you watching me during swim practice. I've been watching you too. I have a boyfriend and wouldn't want anyone to know but I think we should hook up sometime. Maybe you could come over to my house and we could watch movies and have a sleepover. I think about you being in my bed alot. Well amongst other things sleeping isn't something I think we'd do alot of. If you think the same way then leave me a note under the sandwich board at Jimmy's.

Alison sealed up the later. She would put it in Paige's locker tomorrow without her or Emily being the wiser.