Part 7

Alison snuck the girls into a frat party with fake IDs.

Hanna: You are so bad-ass. 

Spencer: Did you make these? 

Hanna: Where'd you get this picture of me? I look like my mother. 

Alison: That is your mother. So, you guys can thank me later. 

She begins to walk off.

Emily: Wait! So... What do we-- what do we do now? 

Alison: Act your new age. 

Hanna bumps into someone :Oh, excuse me. Sorry. 

Aria: Hey, Spence, isn't that your sister's new boyfriend? 

Alison talking to someone: Really? That's what I thought. Are you--? 

Hanna about random guy: He's kinda cute. So's his friend. 

Spencer: Easy. He's a little bit old for you. 

Hanna: Not tonight... 'cause I'm 26! 

Alison now joining them: Put that away. 

Spencer: Yeah, and take a math class. You're 21. 

Ian talking to girl( girl giggling ) Okay. All right. Just right up here. 

Alison: Looks like Mr. Melissa is giving Miss Rum & Coke a special tour. 

Aria: Maybe he's just taking her to the bathroom. Or finding an empty room so she can lie down. 

Alison: Yeah, on top of her. 

The girls look at her 

Alison defensive: What? Look, I don't know about you vestal virgins, But I'm here to make some memories. Let's divide and conquer and meet back here at midnight.

Later at the party, 

Hanna: I really like that top, em... And I think someone else might like it, too. 

She points to a guy. 

Emily is appalled: No. 

Hanna: Why? 

Emily: He's drooling in his beer pong cup. 

Hanna: Just go talk to him. 

Emily: No. 

Hanna: Go talk to him! 

( thudding, screaming that same girl falls down the staircase and the liars see her unconscious body lying on the floor) Are you okay? Don't touch her! I'm gonna go get help! Somebody call 911! She's still breathing. 

Spencer: We should go. Now. 

When Emily looked up, she saw Ian standing at the top watching the scene. He has a calm demeanor and doesn't exactly look surprised or shocked by the accident.

( siren squawks ) 

Spencer: We should get out of here. They're gonna start questioning everyone. 

Emily: We can't leave without Alison! 

Aria: I voted for mini golf. 

Spencer: This was a huge mistake. 

Alison: What's going on? What happened? 

Emily: You missed it? Where were you? 

Aria: That-- that girl that was with Ian-- She fell down the stairs, and it was terrible. 

Spencer: Can we just tell her on the bus? 

Alison: Note to self: Don't drink and dive. 

Emily: If my mom finds out I was here, I'm gonna be grounded until I'm 50. 

Alison: Guys, if we run away like babies, We'll definitely be questioned. 

Alison walks away towards a police car. 

Spencer: What is she doing? 

Alison: Excuse me. My friends and I made the mistake Of having a little drink before we ate, And none of us feel comfortable about getting behind the wheel. Can we trouble you for a ride back to Rosewood? 

Spencer: What-- what are you thinking? 

Alison: I'm thinking we're not taking the bus. Chillax, ladies. The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it.

 As the girl is being driven away in an ambulance Ian is seen giving his statement to a cop. After that he observes from the porch as Alison and the girls get into the police car to go home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N

Sorry for the filler but it's in consequential order of the story. Alison doesn't know who she wants between Emily and Ian.