Part 19

Emily and Alison had fallen asleep lying in bed together. Emily had Alison by the waist and Alison was leaned back with her head on Emily's shoulder. Emily felt Alison's butt grinding against her private as she slept. When she woke up she called Alison's name when she didn't get a response she shook her gently.

Emily: Alison, are you awake?

Alison rolls over til she's now facing Emily. The two don't say anything they just stare into each other's eyes. Emily grips the back of Alison's head as she crashes their lips together. As Emily makes love to Alison, Alison realizes what an experienced lover Emily has become. 

Alison has always looked for an older more experienced type of lover so she appreciated the fact she had that in Emily. It didn't take long for Emily to bring Alison to ecstasy but where as she only achieved one with the men she dated Emily kept going until she made her stop. She wanted to return the favor for Emily and prove to her she was no longer that selfish little girl that she used to know but Alison was way too exhausted for anything else. 

Alison: I'm sorry honey. You've left me breathless. I promise soon as I rest to return the favor.

Emily: Hey its okay. I just hope this wasn't a one time thing.

Alison: No Em. Of course not. 

Alison kissed Emily passionately tasting herself on Emily's tongue as it danced with hers. 

Alison: God your amazing. Your everything I dreamed you'd be and more.

Emily: You definitely were alot better then anything I could dream up Ali. Get some sleep. 

Alison: I will. You too. Hold me.

Emily wrapped Alison up inside of her arms kissing along her hairline. She was admiring just how beautiful Alison truly was. They both fell asleep again for the second time. They must have slept really late because Alison was awakened by her mother. She told her to be careful not to wake up Emily, get dressed and to come downstairs. Once Alison was fully dressed and presentable she went nervously to her mother.

Jessica: Alison there is something I need to tell you. First I want to ask you, How do you feel about Emily? Do you really care for her are you just playing with her emotions?

Alison: I must admit at one point I did toy with Emily's emotions. I knew she had feelings for me and I for her but I was too worried about status and reputation to tell her. Well now I realized none of that stuff matters. Not when there is a beautiful woman who I'd give my life for and I'm sure she'd do the same for me. I love Emily Mother, don't make me choose between this family or her.

Jessica: I know what you think of me. What you've thought of me since you were five and I asked you to keep a secret for me that Christmas. Alison I'm going to trust you with another secret.

Alison: If this is about Jason being a Hastings, I already found that one out.

Jessica: What? How? Never mind. No it's not that. Jesus Alison. You have an older sister. You've met her and hung out with her but I made her promise me that she wouldn't tell you. Your father disapproved of Charlotte from the start. She was from a previous relationship. 

When he found out I was pregnant with another man's child he ordered me to put her up for adoption or I'd lose everything. You know we come from a very wealthy and previledged family. That's all I knew. I couldn't lose that. So Cece was adopted by the Drakes. Her name became Cecelia no longer Charlotte. 

We told Jason she was just his imaginary friend as we set up play dates so you all could always keep in touch. We even said she was your cousin a few times. If your father finds out. I don't know what he'd do but for the first time I don't care. I just don't want to see you get hurt Alison. He's homophobic. If he saw you with Emily, he'd have thrown you out for sure.

Alison: Cece Drake? My best friend Cece is my sister. And she knew this whole time? I think I'm going to be sick.

Jessica: I'm sorry Alison. I really am.

Alison: I hate you right now. I don't want to hate you. But I think I need to just get away for awhile.

Jessica: That's fine. Take your time.

Alison went upstairs and began to pack.