Part 16

Alison was in her room still freaking out about her and Emily kissing. It wasn't the usual childhood practice pecks they had shared. She was surprised by how things escalated so quickly. She called Cece and also text her after only receiving her voicemail.

Cece calling Alison: Hey Ali. Geez, what's so important?

Alison: Can we talk face to face? Please?

Cece sensing the urgency in Alison's voice. :Sure. Just give a minute to wrap up somethings. I'll text you when I'm on my way.

Alison: okay thanks Cece. Your a lifesaver.

They hung up. Alison got ready to go and Cece was there within the hour. She drove them to the ice cream factory. After collecting their orders they sat in the park and talked.

Cece: Okay. Now tell me what's going on.

Alison: I made out with Emily.

Cece: What? I thought you were done playing with that girls emotions.

Alison: I kinda lied to you about that. After she kissed my neck in the locker room and I thought someone would walk-in and see us I did yell at her but I really liked it. I've liked Emily for as long as I can remember. This time it was different. I wanted her so badly while we were kissing.

I can't lose my virginity to freaken Emily Fields. I'm not a lesbian. Why do she make me feel like it? I need to find a guy Cece. A nice hard guy to make me forget all about Emily.

Cece: You will. We're going to Cape May soon just hold your shit until then. You have that guy you met at the pub.

Alison: I do but I need to get away from Em. I'm going to hide out in Georgia until Cape May. Oh yeah I got into this argument with Mom. I invited Ezra to join me since you'll be busy with Jason. Anyway I told her it would be me and the girls. She said no at first but I held my breath until I almost passed out on the concrete. She always falls for that.

Cece: You my dear are a wild child. Your poor Mom.

Alison: She's such a bitch. Anyways thanks for talking to me. I don't know what I'd do without you sis.

Cece cringed at being called Sis. Alison didn't know how true those words were but Cece promised not to tell her in exchange for her new life and freedom. If Alison knew the Jessica that she did maybe Alison wouldn't have so many problems. Cece knew Jessica's lies were taking a toll on her. She thought she should call her. But because of their agreement she wasn't sure if she could.

Cece: Anytime little sis.

She dropped Alison back off at home glad she helped the young girl out.

A/N

I promise Emison will happen but after Cape May. Alison needs to grow up a little and prioritize or she'll just end up hurting Em. Thanks for reading and votes!