Part 20

After Alison moved out since she found out Cece was really her sister Charlotte she moved in with her. Emily helped with the move. 

Emily and Alison in Charlotte's guestroom/Alison's room.

Alison: I'm glad you were there with me Em. Thank you for that.

Emily: Your one of my best friends who hopefully will be my girlfriend, of course I'd be there for you.

Alison: Alot of people wouldn't have. I'm glad you are who you are. You are so sweet, caring and protective. It's like having my own guardian angel. I used to think of you as my killer attack dog. That's until I realized how mean it is to think of you as my pet. But I honestly didn't look at as anything mean. I just thought it was cute how you always stood up for me, ready to attack.

Emily: I'll always protect you Ali. That's what love is. You never want to see that person hurt, because when they hurt you hurt. 

She kisses her head and rubs her fingertips along Alison's scalp in a soothing manner.

Alison: Sometimes I do not know what I would do with out you Emily Fields.

Emily: Let's not find that out Alison.

Alison: Why does my family have to be so dysfunctional? First finding out about Jason then Charlotte, I wonder what else they're hiding.

Emily: Whatever else you find you'll get through it. Just like your going to get through this.

Alison: Stay the night with me Em. We'll just sleep. I promise.

Emily: Okay. We will ask Charlotte and see how she feels about it. How about I get us something to eat. I know your probably not hungry but you have to eat something. Even if it's just a sandwich.

Alison sighs: Okay, I'll try to eat something Em, but no promises. I don't want to lie to you anymore.

Emily: That's very ambitious Ali but I fell in love with you. I know who you are and even though I hate when you lie I know it's just part of your defense mechanism. So therefore it's apart of who you are good or bad. I'll take it if it means I get you. I want all of you. The real Alison Lauren Dilaurentis. No knock off, duplicate or fake. 

Alison: That's another reason why I love you Emily Catherine Fields. You always saw the good in me. The person I want to be. I can always be honest with you. I can always be myself around you. No ones ever loved me as much as you do. It frightened me. But now I'm willing to try to love you the same way.

Emily kisses Alison softly. 

Emily: I'd better go talk to Cece and get those sandwiches. Wait do I call her Charlotte, or Cece? Cecelia?

Alison laughs: I think we can still call her Cece. 

Emily: Okay just checking.

Emily walked into the living room where Cece was packing up a suitcase. She stood across from her near a chair.

Emily: Hi. Alison and I wanted to know if you'd be okay with me staying here tonight. She's kinda messed up and well-.

Cece cutting her off: Sure. I'm going on a business trip. Your always welcome here Emily. Alison and I might not of grew up together but we've gotten pretty close these last couple of years. I know how she feels about you Emily. I want you both to know I'm here for you. 

Emily: Thank you. We could use some support right about now.

Cece: I talked to my Mom. She would like to meet with you soon. I'm not pressuring you, but if you really love Ali, and you support her, go talk to our Mom. She always knows how to get out of tough situations.

Emily: I always liked Mrs. D. Of course I'll go talk to her soon as I can.