Part 11

Alison went to school with her friends as usual just like any ordinary day. But she had a bigger smile and was actually even a little nicer to people. Even though she didn't allow Mona access to her table at lunch she didn't call her a loser. And although Lucas who was his usual clumsy self crossed over her almost bumping her in the hallway she refrained from calling him Hermie and making a scene. She even gave Hanna her fries without commenting on her weight.

What had Ali in a good mood you ask? Well today was the day she was going to stand up to pigskin for putting that bruise on her back. Never mind the many times she tortured her, calling her names including pigskin, no. She was the Queen Bee of the school and couldn't allow anyone to get away with trampling over her the way Paige McCullers did. 

She went into her gym locker during swim practiced and snuck in the note she had written. Then she called Cece to pick her up from school. When Cece got there they went shopping. After trying on a few outfits. Alison noticed it was almost time for swim practice to be over. She asked Cece to take her to Jimmy's Sandwich Shop. While she waited for Paige she explained to Cece why they were there.

Ali: Okay, so I snuck into Emily's bedroom and stole some of her stationery. 

Cece: oh I Love it! 

Ali: And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note. Think moist. 

Cece: Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth. 

Ali: I told her that I was dating this guy, but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her and needed to know if she felt the same way. 

Cece: Mama's proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you. 

Ali: Oh, please, she's clueless. I told Paige that she can't email or text me because my boyfriend's suspicious. 

Cece: Does Emily even have a boyfriend? Is that her? 

Ali: That's her! Get down! 

Cece: You get down. She doesn't even know me. What is she doing? 

Ali: I told her to leave her note under that sign. 

( Alison gets out of Cece's car and walks over to Paige taking her note).

Paige: No, no, no, no! 

Ali: Did you want me to deliver this to Emily? I probably should since I was the one that wrote it to you. Should I open it here or should I just forward it to your daddy? Is he still that big ol' Deacon at the church? 

Paige: Give it to me. 

Ali: Aw. Why should I? I'd much rather watch your daddy blow up when he finds out you wanna slip your-- 

Paige: Give it to me! 

Ali: Think again, Pigskin. I own you now! 

She runs over to Cece's car and jump in.

Ali yelling to Cece: Drive. Drive!

Cece is laughing as she pulls off.

Alison is looking scared.