The Start Of Something New Part 2

(3rd Person POV)

Sb had came from the studio with the Young Money crew, minus Drake & Nicki. He had called Nicki's barbieberry several times, but he got no answer. So Sb decided on stoping by Nicki's apartment to check on her and make sure she was okay.

*** (Meanwhile in Nicki's Living room)

Nicki layed wrapped in Drake's arms. Her cotton white silky curtains shined god's sunlight on their faces, aluminating them. They slept peacefully, until they were startled by the sound of someone busting through the front door. "Aye, Nic are you alive?!?!? I called your phone twice and NO ANSWER!" Sb shouted while shutting the door behind him. "Yo Nic, What the hell are you and Drizzy canada boy doing?!?" "Safaree, why in the living hell are you screaming!?!?" Nicki yelled releasing from Drake's grip on her. Drake sat up on the plushy pink sofa. "Yo Sb, whats good son?" Drake said with a voice full of sleep. "I'm good Coon. Didn't know you and Nic were dating. I'm happy for ya' son." Sb said giving Drake a dab. "Thanks." Drake replied. "I'm happy you guys are buddy buddy and all, but I'm gonna go take a shower." Nicki said running up the stairs. When Nicki was done with her shower she put on her under garments, lotion up and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Drake also took a shower.

Once they were done getting dressed, they both went back downstairs and watched tv. Nicki was snuggled up on Drake's chiseled chest. Drake rested his head on Nicki's head. While in the middle of the movie "The devil wears Prada", Nicki sat up and asked Drake: "Babe, wears Faree' ?" "Ohh. He said he had to leave." Oh, okay. I'm bored. take me somewhere." "Okay. babe put some shoes on." "Uhh. Where we going Drizzy?" Nicki asked while strapping on her heels. "Its a surprised. Nicki grabbed the keys to her pink barbie benz. "Nope. I'm driving." Drake said taking the keys out of Nicki's hands. "Fine, but don't wreck my shit." Nicki said rolling her eyes. "Never that." Drake replied with a sly smile. The drive was short and quick. Once the Dricki couple got to their destination, Drake hopped out the car first and went over on Nicki's side to help her out, like a true gentleman. Nicki saw that they went to the Young Money . . . . studio. *Really Drake?!?! -___-* Nicki thought. Drake held the door open for Nicki.

Drake and Nicki made their inside and were greeted by Drake's bestfriend/ovo producer, 40 aka Noah. And also Lil' wayne.

Nicki sat in the back o the smooth brown leather couch. Drake grabbed a rolling chair and sat among the men. "Hey Barbie." Wayne said giving Nicki a hug. "Hiya Mr.President. What the fucks good ?" Nicki said smiling. "Nothing much. Sb came over early this morning checking over the roman reloaded album." "Yeah, I know. Its coming togehter boss." "Good." "Nic, come spit a lil' something on this beat." "Sure, Drake."

"B-b-b Bad I am, All of them bitches I'm badder than . . . ."

Nicki was nodding her head head to the make me proud beat. She continued to write the rest of her verse in her pink notebook and recorded it in the booth. "Damn Nic, that was dope." 40 said clapping his hands. "Yeah. I taught you well kidd-o." Wayne said nodding his head at Nicki. "Good job baby !" Drake said kissing Nicki's cheek. "Thanks you guys. the barbz are gonna love this !" Nicki said blushing. 3 hours passed, and they were all still in the studio recording songs, laughing and joking. that is until Rihanna walked through the door. Drake's face dropped completely.