Love Prevails All

Louis POV

The light streams through the crack in Harry's bedroom curtains.  I tighten my grip around Harry happily sighing into his curls.  Without opening my eyes I ask "are you awake love?"  I hear no answer but I feel Harry grab my hand that's around his waist.  He grips it tightly "Harry are you okay?"  Still no answer so I finally open my eyes.  In front of us are four large men.  I comfortingly grip Harry's hand back and rub my thumb back and forth in hopes to calm him down.  "Well well well" one of the men speaks "both of the fags have finally woken up.  The other three sneer in disgust.  I have to save Harry "look the curly haired lad has trouble sleeping alone, I was only here so he could get some sleep".  I feel Harry's grip around my hand tighten even more.  "Just for sleep you say?" another asks "then why did you call him love?"  "I'm British, I call almost everyone love" I say nonchalantly.  I hear a pair of heels make their way down the hallway.  Harry still hasn't moved a muscle and I haven't mentally decided if that is good or bad.  Harry's bedroom door flies open and revels two all too familiar faces.  

In front of us stands Harry's sister Gemma and my own mum.  I knew I should have kept going and stayed away from Harry.  We're in this mess because of me.  Suddenly Harry drops my hand.  I move to grab his but he is quickly on his feet moving toward the two women.  All too suddenly Harry swings his into Gemma's face.  Next he turns toward my mum and lurches at her tackling her to the ground.  I shoot up after him "Harry stop!" I yell but it's no use.  Harry has punched my mum in the face a good five times.  Two of the men move towards Harry and touch his shoulders to drag him off of her.  This is where I draw the line "get your filthy hands off my Harry".  I move towards my fiance but I am stopped by two hands grabbing me by the shoulders as well.  I duck and make a run for my clothes from the war.  Before any of the men make it to me I pull out my knife.  "No one moves or you all die" I say holding the blade toward them.  "Now that I have everyone's attention, let go of Harry".  The men hold up their hands and Harry quickly runs behind me.  "You know" one of the men say "you may have a knife but there are four of us and only one knife for you".  I laugh "Harry move my clothes and grab my gun".  Harry quickly moves my uniform and finds my gun "I didn't know you had this" he says softly.  "I kept it secret for a reason love" I turn my attention back to the men "want to try that bullshit again?"  All four of the men shake their heads holding their hands up.  "No matter how many of you fuckers come here, I will always be better than all of you combined.  I wasn't a war general because of my good looks. I was a general because of my phenomenal skill.  Now get out of this house before I have to have four more men on my body count".  The four men nod and slowly make their way out of the house with their hands still above their heads.  Once they are out the door and I lock it behind them I look at Harry.  "Is this a bad time to say I'm glad your mum is shopping?"

  Once Harry and I make our way back up the stairs and into his room we both look down at Gemma and my mum.  "What should we do with them" Harry asks me quietly.  I smirk "we should tie them up and lock them in the broom closet".  Harry starts laughing and I turn towards him "this is no joke Harry" I say trying not to laugh too.  "Whatever" he says still giggling "we should just sit them on the couch and wait for them to wake up so we can give them a little talk".  "A little talk" I say "I'm going to give them an ear full.  What if they wake up and make a break for it?"  Harry moves to pick up Gemma "then I guess we'll take half of your plan and tie them up.  You get your mum and I'll get Gemma".  

After we manage to get both of the girls down the stairs and tie their hands behind their back we take a seat on the couch.  "You know Harry" I say "how will we ever be married when it isn't even legal?"  Harry sits there for a moment thinking quietly to himself.  "My mum used to be close friends with almost everyone in our church.  She could maybe try and talk to the pastor about it and then we'd be secretly married".  I just sit and smile at Harry.  This boy really has an answer for everything.  "I love you Harry" I say quietly.  "I love you too Louis" he says back as I slowly lean in to kiss him.  The moment our lips touch I am filled with love.  Of course it sounds cheesy but honestly, my entire body feels heated up and warm.  My stomach takes a dive and I feel I have lost myself in this boy.  It seems like everything has happened so quickly but I love Harry, I love him more than anything.