What Have I Done Now

Louis POV

"Harry" I say eyes widening with fear. 'Shit shit shit, now you've done it Louis.' I pick up the limp curly haired lad. Once I gain my balance with private Styles in my arms I sprint over to the infirmary. "Eleanor" I yell rushing Harry over to a bed. "Louis the newbies just got here how have you already injured one of them" Eleanor yells back with a chuckle. I lay Harry gently on one of the beds "I haven't injured anyone you soul devouring bitch, this is fucking serious so if you would get your ass out here I'd really appreciate it". "Alright alright alright, what do you need" Eleanor says rolling her eyes. "I don't know" I stutter "he just passed out randomly". As Eleanor inches closer to Harry I notice her slowly rake her eyes up and down his body. For some reason my face heats up and I clench my hands into fists. "If you could keep the sexual thoughts to a minimal that would be much appreciated" I spit in disgust. "It's not like you have a thing for him so what's the matter with me being a little interest" she has reaching her hand out to touch him. I quickly grab her by the wrist and push her away. "You know what on second thought I'll be taking Harry to my tent for the night" I say putting the curly haired lad back into my arms. She makes a disgusted noise and walks away "whatever you say Tomlinson, but when you get discovered I'll be in the front row of your hanging". I stop dead in my tracks "what do you mean discovered?" Eleanor laughs an evil laugh, "you being gay Lewis, it's so obvious I don't even know why you don't just kill yourself now to save us all some time." "It's Louis", I say walking away tightening my grip around Harry's body.

I slowly make my way into my tent. "Okay Harry all comfortable on my cot, don't mind me I'll be sleeping on the floor" I say mostly to myself. I make my way over to the front of my oversize tent "I'll be back soon Harry, I've got to put those assholes out in the dirt". As I exit the tent and close up the front I look down at the ground whispering "I'll never let anyone hurt you Harry, you're safe with me".

I storm into the bunks putting on my mean face. "Alright ladies, everyone out of the bunks lets go" I yell grabbing the cowbell and hitting it with a metal rod. "You didn't think I'd forget what you did to private Styles did you?" I laugh evilly. The men groan and eventually make their way out of the bunks. I lead them over to the dirt behind the cafeteria. "General Tomlinson" I hear a small voice speak from my fleet. "What I turn around quickly" trying to put the voice to a face. "Its muddy over here" says a man with black hair. "And?" I ask crossing my arms. The mystery man gives me a look of confusing "and I'm not sleeping in that sir". "Are you defying a direct order private" I ask marching up to him quickly. "No sir" he stutters looking away from me. "Look at me when I talk to you private" I shout angrily. The black haired lad slowly pulls his face back up to face me. "If someone would just confess this silly punishment would be done and over with but clearly I have a fleet full of chicken shits" I yell face becoming red. I then stomp my boot into the muddy ground splashing the brown liquid all over the black haired lad. I give him a harsh glare "who did it private". I receive no answer. "When a general speaks to you answer private chicken". He gets a nervous look "Sir, I do not know sir". "You don't know" I turn around looking at my fleet slowing, "you do not know". "Who knows then" I yell, "someone must have saw something and if none of you are man enough to answer how do any of you even believe you have the right to be here". "Sir, I did it sir" I hear another voice from my fleet. "Step forward private" I shout looking around for the new voice. A boy with brown hair steps up to me looking me dead in the eyes. "So, you think its funny to bully private tormentor?" "No I do not think it's funny to bully sir" he says and I watch as the fear creeps into his eyes. I take another step toward him "the why did you do it private?" "Because he is a faggot sir" says the private with a shaky voice. "I don't give a shit if he's a fucking faggot private that is one of my men and you will not bully my men do you understand me?" The private is sweating nervously now "sir, yes, sir" he yells back. "Good now everyone back in the bunks and private tormentor. You will be mopping the bathroom for a month." "Sir, yes, sir" he says turning to go back into the bunks.

"Harry?" I ask reentering my tent.