The Proposal.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis and i just had sex and it was amazing. He just told me what i thought was an amazing idea. We go to his mums, but he looks like he's about to cry. I step towards Louis wondering why he looked like he was about to cry within the snap of fingers. I put my arms around him and he just looks at me. "Louis what's wrong?" He just looks at me for a few minutes and shrugs it off i guess i'll find out when we go to his mums i thought. 

Louis and i get in the shower together me scrubbing his back. All the sudden Louis turns around tears rushing down his face. I hold him to my chest allowing him to cry into it. He wraps his arms around me tightly still crying. I pull away. "Louis why are you crying what's upsetting you?" Louis shrugs. "No Louis what's wrong tell me love." I say in a caring but stern voice. He looks at me from beneath his lashes. "My mum kicked me out when i told her i was gay, that's why i came to the army." My breathe hitches in my throat. "Louis we can't go there then love.. We'll go to my mums." Louis smiles. 

A few minutes later we get out of the shower. Louis rubs my back gently. "So where does your mum live?" he asks. "She lives in Cheshire, England." I smile, pulling Louis down for a kiss. "She'll love you Lou." When he looks at me in happiness i can tell i'll love this boy forever. Louis get's up from the bed grabbing his shirt throwing it on. I look at his abs before he does so. When he gets his shirt on and looks at me i look away blushing while he just gives me a knowing look.

Once we were ready to leave Louis kisses me one last time before leaving the hotel room. When we get outside the car is still there. We get in and drive down the road out of town. When we were out of town we thought we were fine but...

Boy were we wrong.

When we looked behind us there was military trucks coming after us. I sped up wanting to get as far away as possible. When they were out of sight Louis and i look at each other in sheer worry and fear. They found us and were coming to get us. When me and Louis stopped looking at each other we drove for a few more hours. Soon we were at my mums. I knocked on the door hoping mum was home. 

When my mum opened the door i rushed in pushing Louis in before me. She looked at me surprised. I hugged her tightly in my arms. "I've missed you missed you mum." She smiles hugging me closer. Not realizing i'm being rude she says "Who do you have with you?" I look behind me Louis sitting on the ground holding his head in between his hands. "This is Louis." My mum stares in shock when Louis gets up from the floor. She shakes her head furiously, staring in shock again. "Mum why are you staring at my boyfriend like that?" She blurts out Boyfriend in a shocked tone. 

Louis looks scared. "Mum what's wrong your scaring Lou." When she looked Louis up and down she sighed. "Louis i'm best friends with your mum." Louis stares in fear. "Anne?" She nods up and down. Louis runs to the other room i tell my mum to stay where she's seated so i can go talk to Louis in private. I turn and walk up to Louis. "Louis what is she talking about?" Louis just shakes with fear. "I am the boy that your mums best friend had." He stutters out. He looks at me in fear that i'm going to walk away or something, but all i do is walk over to him and hold him in my arms. 

While i'm holding Louis my mum walks into the room smiling at us. "You guys are so cute together Louis..." He looks at her with a surprised look on his face. She finishes off her comments with "Just because your mom never supported you doesn't mean i didn't." When my mum leaves going upstairs to her bedroom she turns back winking saying she would be leaving upstairs all night and wouldn't be coming down again.

Louis and i took a shower pulling out my clothes from before i went to war. 'Louis looks so smol in my clothes'  i thought to myself. We went into the living room snuggling into the sofa. We watch movies all night me waiting for Louis to fall asleep. When he was asleep i stared at him in wonder. i thought about what our wedding would be like if we lived long enough. I imagined what our life would be like two guys living together in love. I imagined how the rest of this stay would be like. If we had to hide in the basement from the military men. I imagined everything that he could change in a matter of time. Especially my life. 

The Next Day.

When Louis awoke the next day i was still asleep. When i woke up he was sitting in the kitchen talking to my mum. They were talking about the "Good ol' days." when they would hangout and tease each other at Jay's. I walk in and sit on Louis' lap folding my legs in on myself. When i was in a comfortable position i snuggled my head into his chest. My mum awed and left the room. When i look up at Louis he's already smiling down at me. I nuzzle further into his chest. 

Louis lifts my chin asking for a kiss. I kiss him gently on the lips at first, but then when he licks my lip asking for permission. That's when it turns passionate. I sit up in his lap now straddling him. When he picks me up yelling to Anne that he was going to take a shower. He then continued kissing my lips until we got to the bathroom. He then pushed me up against the bathroom wall kissing and touching my all over. He stopped and lets me slide down the wall in happiness. 

A few minutes later i'm in the shower kissing Louis again. He runs his hands up and down my body. I moan aloud when he grabs my hard member in his hand. He pulls on it gently, smiling to himself. I put my hands in his hair gently tugging until i hear him start to moan. I moan hearing his moan, pulling him up against my chest kissing him gently. That's when i hear it. Gemma. We stop fast and i lay on the tub floor so that no one could see me. She walks in asking if it was me. "Yes." i say trying not to freak out. "Oh okay good if it were anyone else i would've freaked out." I laugh trying to make it seem real. "Yeah haha just me in here getting clean." Gemma than asks a question i would've never known she would. "Why are you home?" She sounds confused. I start talkign out of nowhere i don't even know what i'm saying, but then i start hearing it. "I came home early i quit the army for awhile." i say. I mentally slap myself in the face. What the f*** harry what is you problem like seriously. I shake my head until she actually believes me. "Oh i did too. I couldn't stay knowing Louis would never love me." A look of fear pops onto my face knowing she would find out.

I stand up opening the curtain. "He's mine." i growl pulling him behind me. She laughs until she turns around. "Oh my god! Louis! Are you okay?! Harry let go of him! He looks so scared! He definitely needs me now!" She smiles going to pull Louis away from me. I push her away from Louis still holding him behind me. Anne comes into the bathroom. "Gemma get out of here right now. I already told you. He will never love you." I look at my mum saying thank you with eye contact. 

Louis and i left going to my childhood bedroom. "Harry i love you so much, but i can't stay here anymore." Louis said in sadness. I look at him tears in my eyes. "Louis please.... I'm saving you from everything.." I said to him pulling him close to my body. He just looked at me with watery eyes. I pull him up to me kissing him on the lips he pushes me towards my bed just meters away from us. He kisses me until i'm on the bed. He climbs on top of me. "Harry please make love to me." He says. I give him a look of 'Where did this come from?' He just begged and begged again.

(SMUT)

I flipped me and Louis over, our clothes scattered to the floor. I grab a condom from the bedside table. "Louis are you sure you want to do this..." Louis just nods. I grab the condom opening it before sliding it on my member. He pulls me down to kiss him before pushing me against the head board sitting on my lap. He holds my member up gently sitting down on the tip. He moans at the feeling, cringing at the pain at the same time. He sits further down on me until i'm all the way in. When his head falls back he raises himself up again sitting down a little bit faster. 

After a little while Louis is moaning loud and proud bouncing up and down on my long length. When i flip us over i start pounding into him. Louis moans louder than before scratching my back in pleasure, i moan at the feeling. He cums onto our chests before moaning one last time when i cum inside him. When were finished i flip us over again laying Louis on top of me. 

(END SMUT)

"Harry, will you marry me?" Louis says out of no where. I look at him in shock. Louis looks up at me just smiling. I slowly start smiling too. "Yes, i'll marry you Louis." That's how we laid the rest of the night. Naked in each others arms and...

Engaged.