Doncaster

Its been three days since Harry and I ran away from the admiral.  Three days of being cooped up in an old hotel room.  Of course it hasn't been too horrible since Harry has been here.  However, I still feel trapped and scared that we are going to be caught.  "Harry we need to get out of here" I say trying to ignore my headache.  I hear Harry sigh quietly "I know Lou".  "Harry we're almost out of money, we won't be able to stay here much longer anyways".  I know Harry is just as frustrated as I am but we need to just get out of here already.  We've been in one place too long and we're going to be discovered soon if we don't just leave.  I realize Harry is just trying to protect me until I'm fully healed but we're sitting ducks in this hotel.  "Harry, I'm fine to travel really" I say moving over to the bed where he is sitting.  "We just need to get out of here before we run out of money" I pause "or worse, get caught".  Harry then puts his head into his hands "I know Lou, I really do.  I just don't want anything to happen to you and I don't want to go back into public where I can't show any affection with you.  On top of that where would we even go Louis, we don't have any money to stay any where and we can't get jobs until we leave this town.  We're stuck here and we're going to die".  I sit next to Harry pulling him into my arms and take a deep breath regretting what I'm about to say.  "We can go to my mum's back in Doncaster".

FLASHBACK 

I am woken up suddenly by my bedroom door being open by four giggling girls. "Shh, quiet" I hear Lottie whisper to the others "you're going to wake him up".  I smile to myself and roll towards the wall preparing to be jumped on.  The girls giggle louder as they approach my bed.  "Okay ready?" Fizzy whispers.  I can imagine all of them nodding bending their legs to jump onto me.  "Now" I hear all of them yell as I feel four little girls jump onto my body.  "Happy birthday Louis" the four of them yell jumping harder and then squeezing my body with their death hugs.  I laugh loudly sitting up and pushing the four girls off me.  "Alright girls get out so I can get dressed, thank you all for the birthday wishes.  I'll be out soon" I say stretching my arms.  The girls jump down off my bed and skip out of my room, seeming more excited for my birthday than I am.  I hate my birthday, it's just around Christmas when all my family comes over and gossips about everyone.  

When I finally make my way downstairs I walk over to the family room.  "Where's mum" I ask Lottie.  She shrugs and looks down "she said that she'd be back soon and there would be company so we have to pick up the house".  I sigh and shake Lottie off when she tries to comfort me.  I know she's only trying to make me feel better but I don't think I'll ever be better.  Every year when the family gets together one of their longest topics are people they suspect are gay.  Of course I'm never mentioned because according to my family we are better than everybody else.  However, I think I might be gay.  I've been questioning myself for awhile now but of course I will never  bring this up to anyone.  I know that I have to ignore these feelings and try to like girls, not only for my family but for me as well.  

After a few hours of tidying up the house my mum finally comes back home.  She doesn't have any of our family but she does have her best friend Anne.  The two have been friends ever since I can remember.  I'm pretty sure Anne has one or two children but I'm not sure and I can never remember their names.  I've met her son twice and there was a girl as well that I met once but I'm not sure if it was her daughter or someone else.  The two women walk into the kitchen and I assume they're making tea.  Of course my mum has yet to say happy birthday to me.  I'm pretty sure my mum is starting to suspect I'm gay because she has started to act like I'm not even here anymore.  I start to make my way to the kitchen to ask my mum if there is anything else I can help with.  As I approach the doorway I stop suddenly "I just think there might something wrong with Louis" I hear my mum say.  "What do you mean?  Is he sick" Anne asks with a concerned voice.  I hear a tea cup being set down "No" my mum pauses "I think he might be".  My mum stops her sentence short and I can just imagine Anne giving her a pleading look to finish.  "I think he might be gay" I hear her choke out.  I grab the sleeves of my jumper that hang over my hands because all of my clothes are too big for me.  I can feel tears starting to form in my eyes and I rush upstairs into my room.  

END FLASHBACK

"Doncaster?" Harry asks pulling me out of my thoughts "but that will take the rest of our money".  I try not to cry because of what I've been thinking about.  "I know Harry but we need to get out of this country.  We're wanted here and at least we know we can stay with my mum" I shudder at my own words.  Harry sighs slowly "I guess you're right".  "If this were a normal circumstance this is where I would say we should pack our stuff.  However, we don't have anything to pack because we're wanted now" I say giggling.  I turn and look at Harry to see his reaction but he's not laughing with me.  I can see the fear in his eyes.  I know he's scared and nervous about all of this and I'm trying so hard to be strong for the both of us and act like I'm confident in going to Doncaster.  "Well to lighten the mood it's pretty hot knowing I have a wanted boyfriend" Harry head finally turns to look at me straight on.  "But Lou" I cut him off "Oh yeah, and Harry will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?"  Harry finally laughs "you were so confident that in me saying yes that you already said I was your boyfriend.  So for that Lou, no I will not be your boyfriend".  I put on a face of fake shock and tackle Harry onto the bed.  "Harold Styles I will not let you off of this bed until you agree to being my boyfriend" I say pinning his arms.  Harry smirks at me "well I guess we're going to be here for awhile".

(SMUT)

Harry still smirking at me i look at him smiling i sink lower and lower down his body. He looks at me confused and i just smirked unbuttoning his jeans. I pull his pants down to his ankles leaping up to kiss him on the lips pushing him back onto the bed. I kiss him hard as i grind down on his member. Harry gasps at the almost instant friction. Harry lifts his hips to mine trying to get more friction when i pulled away. I love teasing him. I grab his legs making him wrap them around my waist after i shimmy out of my jeans. I grab his bum cheeks aggressively making him moan in pleasure. I make him suck on  my fingers before placing one finger at his bum hole pushing one in slowly. Harry pushes down harder as soon as i do so. I push three fingers in before he can protest, he moans and pushes down onto my finger making me growl in pleasure. 

When he is ready I lift his legs to my shoulders pushing my member into his tight pink hole. I moan in pleasure as he clenches his eye shut, his muscles tightening. I stop my movements and give him time to adjust. Once he is adjusted I move inside him and he moans quietly. I push into him again harder than before and he moans saying "Louis..." seductively in a quiet voice. I lean down and kiss him thinking to myself 'Damn he's flexible.' I smile into the kiss pulling back slightly our foreheads touching. I slam into him making him moan loudly. I whisper "I love you Harry." to him before slamming into his pink hole hard and fast. When i had gotten so close i was going to cum Harry whispered "I love you too Louis." before we both came together. 

(END SMUT)

As i fell on top of Harry he wrapped his arms around me and said, "okay Lou, I'll be your boyfriend".  I smiled wide pushing my face into his neck.  "We should get cleaned up and get ready to go" I say kissing his neck softly.  Harry groans and I slowly get up and stretch my arms walking over to the shower.  "You know" Harry says randomly "my mum used to be best friends with a women from Doncaster.  I'm pretty sure she had a son but I can't remember".