Now We're Free.

Harry's P.O.V.

Once i get to sleep i dream of Louis and I. We are in a nice big house with a baby girl named Darcy. Once it was clear to me that i was in a house that was mine? i saw that it was Darcy's birthday. Her 7th to be exact. After that it all went down hill all the sudden i was getting shot at. Louis was still there. I went to go hold him and he disappeared from my grasp. When i walked over to Darcy it was like she never happened. She asked me who i was. Once i was alone the area turned into an empty grass area. I see a stone in the middle of the field and run towards it confused. I walk up and see the words 'In loving memory of a soldier, a boyfriend, a son, and a brother.'  with big bold letters saying 'Louis Tomlinson'. I look to my left to see another tomb stone. I dreaded reading what it had to say it said 'In loving memory of a sister, a daughter, a girlfriend, and a nurse.' with big bold letters saying 'Gemma Anne Styles'. I start crying noticing how close their graves were. I realize that it meant Louis was the boyfriend and Gemma was the girlfriend. They were dating. 

When i wake up i feel someone dragging me across a dirt path. Louis. when i realize what's happening i run picking up Louis in the process. They're here. They are here to take Louis from me. I am not gonna let that happen to me. Especially when it's Louis. When i get to a good speed i don't stop. I run until my muscles start screaming at me to stop, then i pull us in the bushes and they run past us. We're okay for now. When i sit down and lay Louis on my lap he starts crying and whimpering. I hope it isn't a scary dream like mine was. I shake Louis' arm to try and get him up. "Lou, wake up love.. I don't want you to be scared please wake up." I shake his arm harder and he jolts awake. 

When he's finally fully awake i smile and kiss him on the cheek telling him to hush and stay quiet. When he nods his head i hear something crack. I look around and rush out of the forest into a small town. I carry Louis until it would look weird for two men to be holding each other the way we were. I put him down and wrap his arm around my neck pulling him into a bar. Once we get settled into the bar a lady walks up to us asking if we needed anything. I asked for some water and a blanket if she could, she said she would be right back. When she walked away i looked at Louis and asked "Are you okay?" he nodded and smiled at me gently. Once i had looked away from his beautiful face i saw the lady had came back. "Here you go sir." she said handing me a blanket and a glass of water. I grabbed it from her asking how much i owed her. She waved me off and said not to worry about it. She said "Just do me one favor okay? Get you and your boyfriend home safe." I smiled at her and she nodded.

Once me and Louis were out of the bar i looked for a way out of here. I saw a running car. I took the chance i had and ran over to it and pulled Louis in with me. I drove as fast as i could out of town and towards the ferry that i knew was gonna be there. When i drove onto the ferry i pulled Louis out of the car and we went inside the ferry.  Once i had gotten to the seats that were abandoned in the corner of the ferry, i had pulled Louis' head onto my lap. I started stroking his hair putting him to sleep once the ferry got us to the other side of the body of water i picked Louis up and ran to the car. When we got off the ferry i drove to a hotel and bought a room. I got Louis and i to the room and laid him down on the bed. I kissed his forehead and wished him a peaceful sleep before crawling in next to him and falling asleep as well. 

The Next Morning

When i woke up Louis was already awake staring me straight in the face. I smiled pulling him closer to me. When i opened my eyes again he was smiling, moving his face towards mine. When his lips touched mine i couldn't help but smile. When he pulled away he got up pulling me towards the shower. When we got into the bathroom he giggled seeing me taking off my pants as fast as i could. He slipped his clothes off his body as teasingly as he could. When i was undressed i found Louis staring up and down my body before turning around. Louis turned on the water and got in. I looked at him smiling i got in and pulled his body to mine. We start kissing and everything just started from there. Louis kisses me hard and like he means it. Then he pulls away looking me in the eyes before saying a small "I love you.." i smile when he says that. 

(SMUT)

I pull him even closer to me if that's possible. We start kissing again, me tugging at his hair. He starts moaning into my mouth. I jump up and he catches me holding me up while squeezing my bum. I pull away from his lips, starting to suck on his neck as he pushes me up against a wall. Louis grabs onto my rock hard member as i push against his body again. He smiles at me, i just moan as quietly i can. Once he sees he can do whatever he wants and i'll be like puddy in his hands he continues squeezing, moving on to pump his hand up and down. I moved his hand off of my member, reaching underneath myself to push his throbbing member to my bum. Loving the sounds of his moans i get down from his grasp i make him sit on the floor, before sitting onto his lap. When i get comfortable i immediately take him in. He moans loudly. I wince in pain at first, but it slowly gets better. I slowly move up and down taking him all in moaning loudly. I continue what i'm doing for a little bit longer, before he grabbed my member again tugging up and down on it. I moan leaning down to kiss him. Louis kisses me back harder then i expected and i moan louder than before. I push down harder on his member, he gasps in pleasure. When i least expect it he cums inside of me, I cum soon after not being able to take all the pleasure at once. I cum all over Louis' chest, as he reaches down swiping his chest with his fingers putting them in his mouth to get a taste of me.

(END SMUT)

After we cleaned up, we got out of the shower. We got dressed and sat on the bed for a short while before i said "I love you too...". As we lay there in silence i think..

Now we're free.