I'll Do Anything For You Harry

Louis POV

I haven't slept since Harry has been in the infirmary. I keep thinking over and over about someone finding out about Harry and I. I don't care what happens to me. I'm more concerned with what they'll do to Harry. Harry is too innocent for any kind of punishment. I believe he's too innocent to be in the army. Maybe if I talk to the nurses I can have them tell a half truth about Harry being physically unfit for battle. He doesn't belong here, he deserves to be at home happy with his family. I wish people were excepted for who they really were. I don't understand the big deal about liking girls or boys. I'm fully aware of what the bible states about homosexuality being a sin. However, the bible does also say every man and women is made in His image. 'Who's to say the bible isn't a phony' I think to myself hatefully. "I just want to love who I want and to be excepted" I yell slamming my fist down onto the ground. I can't even recall when I got onto my knees in the first place. Not sleeping sure is taking a toll on me.

I wrap my throbbing fist up and walk over to the infirmary. I slowly walk over to Harry's bed with my head down trying to hold in my sobs. 'I just want to love him freely' I think to myself wiping a tear off of my cheek. When I finally reach Harry's bed I hear calm puffs of air coming from his mouth. "Something I can help you with?" I hear an unfamiliar women's voice call from behind me. I wipe another tear from my cheek "not really I was just checking on my private." I hear the click of her heels come closer to me "what's that on your hand?" "It's nothing" I choke out. The unknown women takes another step closer to me "it doesn't look like nothing considering it's all wrapped up". I say nothing as she reaches for my injured hand. I keep my eyes down looking at Harry's lips puffing out air. I feel the strange women slowly unwrap my hand. "It looks like you've sprained your wrist" she says softly. "I don't really care" I say fighting back my tears. "Weather you care or not is irrelevant to me" she says "but I have a job to do and the general having a sprained wrist is priority".

After what seemed like hours of her poking and prodding at my wrist she finally finishes wrapping it up and walks over to Harry's bed. I keep my eyes looking down at her heels. I don't know why but I can't seem to lift my head up anymore. It's almost like I don't want to see the world around me. I just want to be alone in a world of darkness. I hear her move some things over by Harry and I want to look at what she's doing but I can't bring myself to look up. I want to sleep but I can't seem to close my eyes. My entire world seems to be crumbling beneath me.

Eventually I hear the women walk into the back of the infirmary. 'This is my chance' I think slowly sitting up in my bed. I manage to pull my head up and look over at the beautiful sleeping boy. His body lay motionless, except for his chest moving up and down slowly. 'It must be nice to sleep' I think to myself listening to his quiet snores. I quietly pull myself to my feet looking around the infirmary to make sure the none of the nurses are coming. I take another longing look at Harry. "I'm doing this for you" I whisper "you can't be caught with me Harry, it will be your death and I won't let you get hurt". My vision blurs as tears pour out of my eyes. "I love you Harry" I sob quietly "and I hope you love me too".

I drag my feet all the way to the medicine cabinet. I pull out my key ring searching for the proper key. Once I finally find it I quickly shove it into the locking turning it and pulling the cabinet doors open. The cabinet is filled to the brim with bottles of pills. I grab one bottle from each section. "If this doesn't work I don't know what will" I sob opening the first bottle and pouring the pills into my hand. I take one more look at Harry before I turn on the sink and fill my mouth with water. 'Here goes nothing' I think bringing the handful of pills to my mouth.