This Is A Mess.

Harry's P.O.V.

Louis got up to go wee ages ago. I go downstairs to check on him. "Lou?" i yell. All i see is my mum walk over with someone behind her. "Mum? Who's that?" i say. She gives me a guilty look. "Mum..." i look behind her and there she is. Jay. "Mum. This is why he never came back to bed." I say angrily. My mum just gave me a look of confusion. "Harry why do you say that?". I look at her in anger. "He must have heard you talking to her. He never came back to bed after his wee." i start going upstairs pulling on clothes. 

I am out driving past neighborhood by neighborhood. Louis couldn't have gotten far could he have? I have been out here for about an hour. Mum tried to get me to leave. I looked at both of them and yelled "I need to go find my fiance." They both looked at me in shock.  For some reason I park the car in an abandoned parking lot in the middle of town.  "I have this feeling that he's close" I say climbing out of the car.  "I'll come with you" I hear Jay say quietly.  After awhile of walking and yelling Louis' name over and over I see a pair of beautiful blue eyes meet mine.  A split second later I watch the love of my life run away from me faster than I have ever seen.  I run after him ignoring whatever Jay is yelling at me.  I keep up with him for about eight blocks but then I loose him around a few corners.  I eventually make my way back to my car with my head held low and tears streaming down my face.  When I climb in I hear the two older women talking "this is all your fault" I say lowly, starting the car.  I hear one of the women go to talk but I cut her off "don't.  Neither of you have anything to say that I want to hear".  With that I drive the two of them back to my mum's house and drop them off.  Once I see them go inside I drive off in search for Louis once again.  

It starts to rain as I continue to drive.  I make my way into town and then back out on the other side. I look around for Louis. All the sudden i see someone laying on the ground. Could it be Louis? No it couldn't be... I get out of my car and walk up to the person. When I get to the body I kneel down to see if it's Louis. I turn the body over and it is.. It's my Louis. 

Once I get Louis into my car I start driving back to my house. I pull into the drive way parking getting out and getting Louis from the other side. When i get to the front door i open it. When i get inside i go upstairs despite what my mum is telling me to do. I slam my bedroom door shut pull Louis' wet clothes off. When he has no clothes on anymore I put him on my bed and cover him with the blankets. I then go downstairs telling them not to bother him. 

As i'm heading downstairs i see Jay dash to the stairs. I rush back and block her so, she bumps into me. "Jay, i meant it. You leave him alone for now. He doesn't need this stress." She looks at me in shock. "Harry how dare you! He is my son. I can take him home whenever i want." She says to me. I glare at her and she backs away. "I meant it. By the way he is old enough to keep away from you. You can't drag him home like you used to be able to." I say looking into her cold dark eyes. She walks away never loosing eye contact. I walk to the living room sitting down on the sofa. She sits on the recliner taking a nap. After about an hour i get up and make tea to take to Louis. I walk up the stairs with a cup of tea. I walk into the room seeing that Louis was still asleep, i set the tea down. I crawl into bed next to him pulling him to my chest. 

After a little while he woke up looking up at me with tears in his eyes. He tried getting away but, i held him tight so he couldn't get away. He gave up a minute later crying into my chest gripping onto my shirt. I lift his chin up kissing him hard. He kisses back as i push him onto his back. When he starts pulling up my shirt i pull away pulling my shirt off. When i look back down at him he has stopped crying just wanting to be utterly and totally engulfed in me.

(SMUT)

I lean down kissing him again. He starts pulling off all of his clothes begging me to kiss him harder. I do as he asks kissing him harder than before running my hands up and down his naked body. I groan as he pushes his lower region toward mine. I push his hips against the bed kissing down his body till i get down to his hard member. i smirk up at him sending goosebumps down his body. I slowly gaze back down at his member. I take him in my hand tugging gently hearing his ragged breathes. I soon lean down sucking on the tip, licking up the pre-cum i look up at him smirking. I look into his eyes taking him all the way in my mouth sucking hard. He moans threading his fingers through my hair. I pull off with a pop, moving down to suck on his thighs. I slowly move back up kissing him gently. I pull away looking him in the eyes till i flip us over unexpectedly. I grab a condom and some lube from my drawer. Opening the condom with my teeth i pull the condom onto my member. I open the bottle covering my member with lube along with my fingers. I put one finger against his puckered pink hole gently pushing my finger in as he pushes against my finger moaning. I then put a second in and soon a third and even a fourth. 

Once he is prepped and ready i line my hard member against him. "Louis you take as much as you can and be comfortable with it love." I say as i stroke his face with my hand lovingly. Her starts to sink down on my lower region slowly. I stare up at his scrunched up face moaning. He sinks up and down with a face of pure pleasure. His knees are giving out a few minutes later. I flip us over completely taking over. I pound into him as hard as i can as he moans loudly. A few minutes later Louis cums on both our chests. I cum a couple minutes later plopping down on the bed pulling Louis into my arms kissing his forehead. 

(END SMUT) 

"Louis i love you so much." I say pulling him even closer. He smiles. "I love you too Hazza." He says sleepily. I giggle pushing him onto his back kissing his lips. "More than anything." I say my lips still on his. "Forever." He says kissing me back. 

The Next Day.

When i wake up i can hear people shouting downstairs. "LOUIS YOUR DISGUSTING." When i hear that i grab a pair of shorts from the floor pulling them on rushing downstairs. Louis is on the ground crying while Jay is almost on top of his screaming in his face. I leap towards him pulling him into my arms pushing Jay away. "I heard you two have sex. You're disgusting. You're going to hell." She says spitting in my face. I look at her in disgust. "Atleast i'm going with someone i love." I say in a growl. My mum runs in pulling Jay away from me. "Jay i think you should leave." Mum says. When i look at Louis he's bawling i push his face into my shirt. I pick him up and walk into the kitchen. I can hear the faint 'I'm not leaving without him' s. I smirk knowing my mum wouldn't let her take him. I pull away from Louis gently, he just cries harder so i just pulled him along with me. I make tea with one hand surprisingly. I sit down at the kitchen table putting the tea down pulling Louis into my lap. 

Once Louis is done crying i pass him a cup of tea. He sips it slowly before kissing me gently. When i look at him he blushes, "What..." he says. "You were beautiful last night as per usual..." I say seeing his blushing form. Once we're done with tea i pick him up and carry him upstairs and lay in bed. "Haz..?" Louis says quietly. "Yes Lou?" I say. "Can we go get some munchies..." He says cutely. "Yes Lou we can go get snackies." I say kissing him gently getting up to get dressed.  

Once we get to the grocery Louis runs to a cart jumping inside of it looking at me smiling. I walk up to the cart pushing it towards the snack isle. Once we get to the isle i see Louis just grabbing things off the shelf hugging them to his chest. I laugh and grab a few things for myself while, picking up a few things for mum as well. We make it up to the till and i pull out my wallet. I pay for all the snacks and push the cart out to the car. I pick Louis up out of the cart and set him on his feet before looking around to see if anyone was looking so, i could kiss him. I get in the car after packing up all the snackies, driving away. When we get home the door is unlocked and we walk in after grabbing the groceries from the trunk. I send Louis upstairs while i take the groceries to the kitchen.

A few minutes later i walk into the bedroom Louis and i share. He is laying on the bed sniffing the pillows as usual i jump into the bed laying in front of him so i could be the little spoon. He cuddles into my back and starts to speak. "Harry, i'm so glad you came and found me instead of letting me do that stupidest thing i could have ever done." He says to me in the most sincere voice i'd ever heard. "Louis, i love you why wouldn't i come save you? You're my everything Lou. I couldn't just let you go." I say back to him smiling like the cheshire cat. He giggles at my smile poking one of my dimples. I laugh and kiss his finger tips gently hoping Lou and i will be like this for the rest of forever. That's when i start to get tired, falling asleep in the arms of my Boobear hoping he will always hold me like this. 

The Next Day

I woke up still in Louis arms but, not exactly the way i would have pictured me just waking up. Louis has his arm around me though, he's laying on his back. His pants are down. I couldn't believe it. He was touching himself, moaning my name. I couldn't help but, stare at his beauty. I don't know what was more beautiful. Him biting his lip or him tugging himself slowly. All the sudden my nerves take control of me and i slap his hand away, starting to do the job he was previously doing. That's what we did all night long. 

Until the next day when something went totally and completely wrong.