Invisible.

Harry's P.O.V. 

After Louis jumped up and rip the ties off his tent he ran outside to the other men, look i'm gonna be invisible for a little while. I hide out in Louis' tent not wanting or needing any of this military shit right now. All the sudden someone walks in wrapping their arms around my waist. "Hello love wha-" I cut myself off seeing as it wasn't Louis. It was General Grimshaw. "Love?, oh this is great. Just priceless." He chuckles. I'm screaming on the inside wanting to shove him over and run out of the tent. So i do it. I shove him and run out of the tent. 

When i run out of the tent Louis is no where to be seen. He's with his army. I keep running never looking back, I then realize that oh. He can't hurt me. Louis will protect me, I stopped running and turned around smirking at the General. "What are you so happy about?, huh scum." I start to laugh in his face. "You wouldn't dare doing anything to me." Grimshaw then proceeded to punch me in the face. It's so quick when it happens. I land on the ground blood all over my face. When i went down i screamed bloody murder. Louis came running, all the blood draining from his face he ran over to me. He stopped a few feet away looking up at the other General. 

Louis made a look of sorrow down at me. "Good shot Grimmy. You pounded his face real good." I felt like crying. Tears stinging in the corners of my eyes. When they left Liam Payne came up next to me, he whispered in my ear. "No one to help you now." he laughed and called over Private Beales, Private Shone, and Private Richards. They then proceeded to beat me. My eyes started to blur. I guess i really am Invisible.

One Hour Later 

I woke up on the ground, bleeding out. When i look up into the sky, it's dark. It's probably around 1200 hours. I slowly, but surely get up wiping the dirt off my pants and shirt. Lifting my shirt i see all the black and purple bruises i've been left with. Once i get to the showers i strip till i'm naked washing the blood off my body. Once all the blood is off me, i then just let the water run on my back. I heard someone's footprints so i grabbed all my stuff from the shower floor and covered myself. I see the basic shape of a female. "Nurse?" I ask wanting to know if i could have some help with my bruising. "Yes? Private Styles?, We have been looking for you all day!" 

I close my eyes in happiness i then start crying because the pain is going to go away. 

Once me and the blonde haired nurse got to the nursing station, I didn't hurt any longer she gave me antibiotics. My body is numb. Louis walks in asking if the Nurse i now know as Perrie had any whiskey. When he found out she didn't, he turned and looked at me. He ran over. "Are you alright! Oh my gosh! Private!" Perrie looked at Louis funny. Louis pulled my head up kissing me gently. Perrie stared in shock, after the shock was gone she smiled brightly. I am happy she isn't going to turn us in. "Hello love, I figured i was just invisible today." He laughed. "Why would you think that?" He smiled at me, nudging his nose against mine. "You told him good job... You said he hit me good and hard..." I start crying again the salt in the tears burning at the gash on my face. 

Louis was completely confused. "What? No i didn't?" i gave him a look of confusion. "Then why did General Grimshaw hit me?" Louis smirked, "He didn't hit you, He kissed you. You slapped him. He then shoved you into the table hitting your eye on the corner." i was beyond confused. "So what happened? i thought he punched me and then you were happy about it, Liam beat me too..."  Louis didn't understand what i was saying, he looked like he wanted to rewind and explain everything so i nodded. "Okay, Nick. The other general kissed you after wrapping his arms around your waist. You thought it was me but, in reality it was him. But, you didn't realize so you kept kissing him. When you pulled away you saw it was him. You slapped him and he shoved you into a table hitting your eye on the corner, he tried taking you to the infirmary he couldn't quite pick you up. I saw him and beat the shit out of him. see he's in the corner." i look over and he is infact in the corner bleeding more than i am. "Liam beat you with his buddies. i made sure to take care of them too. They are suspended for half the program. But, they still have to pay for it." Louis looks at me as if i was thrown off a cliff. He kissed me smiling, Perrie smiling at us gently. I fell asleep a little bit after that smiling in my sleep.

The Next Day

I'm still in the infirmary. Louis visits anytime he's not with the other soldiers. "Perrie, i have a question." Perrie looked over smiling. "Yes dear?" She smiled invitingly. "Why didn't you turn me and Louis in when he kissed me last night?" She sighed. "Harry, do you know nurse Leigh-Anne?" Harry shook his head. "She is my lover." Harry was shocked, right then Nurse Leigh-Anne walked in. "Hello Perrie." Leigh-Anne smiled and hugged her tightly, she looked around before kissing Perrie on the lips gently. "Wow." i said. Leigh-Anne looked at me with a glare. I put my hands up in surrender. "Leigh-Anne, this is the boy i told you about." She whispers something in Leigh-Anne's ear. Leigh-Anne's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." She looks around looking for someone. "Who are you looking for?" i ask. She flips her head my way with a scared look. "Louis gets super mental about the men he chooses." I didn't know what she meant but just then, a woman walked in. Her name? Gemma Anne Styles.