The General's tent.

Harry's P.O.V. 

I wake up in a place i don't remember. "Harry?" I hear General Tomlinson say. I turn around falling off the bunk. "I-i'm sorry i don't k-know how i g-got here.." The General rushed over to me, I scoot away thinking he was going to hit me. "Harry i'm not going to hurt you." He says. I look him in the eyes, pulling my knees to my chest. "I'm sorry... I don't know where i am." The General looks me in the eyes smiling slightly picking me up putting me in his bunk. "This is where you will sleep tonight private." Harry looks around seeing only one bed. "Where am i going to sleep?" The General laughs. "Your sleeping on my cot silly." Harry smiles shyly. "What's your name General? It's hard to just saying General every time i say something." The General laughs again, He sits next to me on the cot. "It's Louis, Louis Tomlinson." I shake his hand gently. He stands up stripping of his clothing. I look my face getting red, I turn away. The man i now know as Louis moves closer to me smiling. He lays me back on the bed, pulling the covers over me. "Why are you treating me so nicely.." I ask. Louis just looks at me. He moves to the side of the bed after stripping from all his clothes and making a bed on the floor for himself. Once he is sitting right next to me, my face gets red. He starts leaning down and i panic. Louis leans down until our lips touch. My eyes wide as if i had just gotten in a car accident, I start to kiss back gently. His hand folds into my hair gently. I sit up pulling him closer to me. He starts smiling into the kiss, i giggle against him feeling his lips against mine. When he pulls away he says, "That's why." And lays on the ground turning off the oil lamp. When he turns off the oil lamp all i can do is sit there and think about what just happened. I smile and lay down. "I like that reason." I say quietly in the dark, as i here him start to softly snore. 

The Next Morning.

I wake up and Louis isn't there anymore i pull the covers off my body seeing a note on my pillow. 'Good morning love, i apologize for not being there when you woke up. Someone came into the tent and i had to clear things up. Let's keep what happened last night between us, alright? - Louis' I giggle and shove the note in my pocket. I go to walk out of the tent and Louis is walking in. I giggle and grab his waist to keep myself from falling. Louis smiles hugging me. "How did you sleep?" He asked me. "I slept great.. Better than a lot of other times." When Louis knew no one was coming he pulled me close kissing me. We stayed like that for quite some time till another General yelled for Louis' name. Louis pulls away from me smiling. "I'm sorry, I must go lots of work to be done see you later?" I nod letting him go do his work. I walk out of his tent covering my eyes. It was brighter than i thought it was going to be. I walked towards the bunks, going to get my toiletries. Once i get them someone pulls me back. I start to smile thinking it was Louis but i was clearly wrong. I turn to see Liam. "So your a fag." I shot him a scared look. "No..." Liam sneers in anger. "Yes you are. Don't lie to me faggot." Harry flinches at the word. All the sudden Louis comes barging into the bunks. "What the fuck did i tell you Private Tormentor." Liam flinches closing in on himself. "Not to bully your men..." Louis stands tall. "Get out." Liam runs out of the bunks. i let out i breath i didn't know i was holding. Louis turned towards me. "Are you okay Harold?" I giggle despite how scared i was. "It's Harry not 'Harold' you goof." Louis smiles, pulling me into his arms. I smiles kissing Louis gently,  I push him away. "We don't want people to see right? I'll see you later General Tomlinson." I wink and swish my hips more than usually knowing he would look at my butt. I get to the showers and no one is there. I take a shower in peace and head to the Cafeteria in silence.