Pool Terror

"Haruhi, please!"

"No."

"Haruhi!"

"I said no means no! Get off me!"

I entered the Host Club to see Tamaki clinging onto Haruhi's legs, wailing as Haruhi was yelling. Well, it seemed like Tamaki had developed an attachment to Haruhi, like a puppy towards her.

Hahaha! It never gets old seeing the King groveling on the ground crying~ Ren commented.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" The first ones to notice me were the twins.

" 'Sup Jun you're late."

"You almost missed out Milord's performance." The twins pointed at Tamaki's miserable figure on the floor, growing his mushrooms now that Haruhi had successfully rejected his offer. I inched closer to Kyoya.

"Senpai, what happened here?"

"Tamaki was forcing Haruhi to try out the Hitachiin's new summer swimsuit designed by their mother."

Knowing the devilish twins, the swimsuit has got to be something pretty... girly... True enough, there it was in Tamaki's hands, a two-piece pink bikini with lots of frills on the top piece. Instantly I felt myself the urge to vomit seeing the extremely-girly swimsuit. Suddenly, Tamaki saw me and his eyes started gleaming.

"Oh Jun! What about you? Why don't you-"

"No."

"Try on-"

"No!"

"This swimsuit-"

"NO!!!"

I ran for the door, reaching for the handle when I felt a tug on my leg. Looking down, there was the Host Club's king clinging to my right leg, with puppy-dog eyes and a teary face. Ugh, so I'm the next target.

"Please Jun! One of you has to wear it! Make your Otou-san proud!" A tick mark made its way to my head.

"If 'Otou-san' doesn't get away this instant, I'm going to call Ren out." I threatened with my best yandere glare. Tamaki squeaked and ran back to Haruhi in fear, shivering as he clutched Haruhi's arm like a joss stick.

Sounds fun! C'mon Jun, switch!

Why should I? I've got training-

Ugh you just don't get it do you? We're not going home immediately since we're in this situation now anyway~

Fine, fine... I reluctantly switched with Ren, not in the mood for another quarrel. Ren smirked as he tilted his head sarcastically.

"Oops, I accidentally came out~" He cheerfully said contrasting the look of horror on some of the hosts.

"Gyaaaa! It's Ren!!!" The twins and Tamaki shivered as they backed away instantly. Smirking, Ren picked up the swimsuit by the hanger and waved it around his finger.

"Now then, what's with this swimsuit occasion? Are we going to the pool or something?"

"Yes!" Tamaki recovered quickly and pulled off a dramatic pose, "We are going to the pool! Kyoya has booked an entire pool of his family's beach resort for the Host Club's usage! The last time we couldn't enjoy our beach trip due to our clients coming as well so I wanted us eight to have a fun time together!"