A Mission

"According to my sources, Nekozawa should be approaching his villa in approximately 5 minutes."

Everyone simply nodded at Kyoya as they peeked around the corner. Thanks to Kyoya and Tamaki pulling the strings around, they were all undetected waiting in the bushes for a black limo to show up at the gates. The villa was situated close to the beach, so the salty sea breeze constantly blew at their hair, sometimes almost blowing away Tamaki's hat or Haruhi's umbrella. 

"Why can't we show up normally instead of sneaking around like this?" Ren sighed as he shifted weight from his numb left foot to his right. They had been outside since ten minutes ago poised in the same crouching position, hence the numb feeling spreading in his legs.

"Because Tamaki and the twins wanted to try sneaking around like spies."

The twins shrugged.

"We're just following Milord to see him fail at sneaking around."

"Rude! As if you guy are totally not sneaking around wearing sunglasses and trenchcoats for this!" The blonde retorted back at the duo.

"Guys keep quiet or Nekozawa-senpai will find us-"

"What brings you guys to my house?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Screams rang through the air as they spotted the said person standing next to them, wearing his usual black cloak. The major reason why they screamed was because of his Reaper-like appearance and cat puppet Belzenef, looking ready to cast evil spells on them at any moment. 

Or he was supposed to look like it, except that he ended up screaming along with them as well.

"Wait, why are you screaming too?!" 

"B-Because you guys screamed!"

"Umehito-sama! Is something wrong?! Who are these people?!" 

Immediately the security gathered around the group, guns and other weaponry facing their way. In other words, they had been caught red-handed, well so much for sneaking around.

"We're not suspicious people, I swear!"

******

*Ren's POV*

"Ah so you just wanted to see me?"

"Yes!" I finally let out an exasperated answer. Ever since Nekozawa found us, we had to go through a lot of security checks for good measure by his household security. After what felt like an hour or so, finally we were allowed to to see Nekozawa.

"We need your help." Haruhi stepped forward in Tamaki's stead. Tamaki looked normal and unafraid of Nekozawa, except for that huge gap between him and the Black Magic Club president being a huge giveaway of his fear. Nekozawa seemed to not mind though, he seemed to be perfectly composed compared to that other time. Perhaps being in his house calmed him down, I reckoned to myself.

"It appears so, I've actually predicted you all coming to my house sooner or later through my mirror." The creepiness factor seemed to rise up a notch in my book. Nekozawa's eyes then landed on me beside Mori-senpai. His own eyes widened as he took a step back.

"It can't be, no I recognize this aura! Could you be the one who resided in Sakurai before?!"

Now everyone was simply surprised; I haven't even spoke and already he knew of me. How? ... I guess it's just black magic or something. I stepped away from Mori-senpai towards Nekozawa.

"Yes, it's me. Asao Izumi, I'm Jun's friend." 

Gasps filled the air the moment I bowed to the president. No surprises there; the ever prideful Ren bowing down to somebody. However, circumstances simply begged for it. Jun's in trouble and I'll do anything to help her!