Dance Practice

"Annual ball...?"

"That's right!" Tamaki did a grand twirl about on his shoes, making a clacking sound on the tiles as he went, "We're hosting the annual Host Club ball next week! It's a tradition to have this ball every year."

"Isn't our exams in two weeks?!" Tamaki stopped twirling and sassily waved a finger.

"Oh Haruhi no no no! We'll be doing it after the exams of course! In stressful times like this we, the Host Club, have to fulfill our part to ensure the happiness of our guests-" Haruhi interrupted.

"Yeah yeah fine but, this has nothing to do with my quota right?! I'm not all that interested in going to events, so I could be excused-" Tamaki popped up behind Haruhi with glinting eyes, causing Haruhi to sweatdrop.

"No, social dances are common practice for a gentleman," Tamaki pointed a finger at Haruhi.

"If you want to walk the path of a host that badly then you must show us how far you're willing to go, Haruhi-kun!" Tamaki bellowed.

"If you cannot master the waltz and demonstrate it to us at next week's party..." Tamaki did a classic swirl and pointed at Haruhi again, "...Then I will expose the fact that you are a girl and bust you back down to errand boy!"

"Ehhh?!"

********

"And that's basically what happened." Kaoru finished explaining things to Jun.

"I go off for squash training and this happens..." Jun sighed as she watched Haruhi practice. Her practice partner turned out to be Kasugazaki from the next class, a guest who had a habit of 'host-hopping'. Meanwhile, the Host Club's King was wailing in a chair.

"Then... what's up with him?"

"He's just super upset he couldn't dance with Haruhi~"

"'Cause he's too tall to stand in as a woman for Haruhi~"

"Tamaki-senpai..." Jun sweatdropped as she watched Haruhi at practice. At one point, Haruhi tripped and fell on the girl. No matter how Jun looked at the situation, it looked like something straight out of a shoujo manga.

"If Haruhi has to join the dance then that means..." Jun's face turned into a frown, "I have to join too right?"

"Exactly! Luckily for you, we found someone who'll gladly teach you how to dance!" As if the twins had been planning for that very moment, Ren entered the room looking confused.

"Hey guys have you seen my earphones I think I left them here-" Both his arms then got clamped by the twins immediately and his eyes widened.

"Oi what the f*ck man?!"

"Hey Ren just in time too! Teach Jun how to dance the waltz!"

"WHAT THE F*CK?! HELL NO!!! Why me anyway?!"

"Because of this," Kyouya piped up. He swerved his laptop showing everyone the screen. Currently it was showing a video on the screen, of a stage performance. Only one person was on the stage, clad in the latest popstar-fashion outfit like those K-pop dancers, pulling off moves only a trained professional could do. He however wore a red-black mask, hence the username 'Shinobi' Everyone including Tamaki had turned to look at the screen, all except for Ren sweating profusely behind them.

"Woah this, this guy's really good!"

"He's brilliant!"

"Isn't he just some dancer? What, are we getting him to teach Ren too?"

"Nope, it's Shinobi aka Ren who's going to teach Jun how to dance."

"Oh I see..... HEEEEHHH?!" A collective gasp quickly followed up after Hikaru.