Change

"Really? Going to the arcade for a hang out? In the morning?" I did a face palm.

"C'mon, it's still better than sleeping till noon right? Those Host Club guys will be coming too and it's Tamaki-senpai's idea anyways. Let's just go!" Ren actually started tugging my arm towards the door, not caring whether I was already ready or not. I was still dressed in a sweatpants and hoodie while Ren looked all set to leave, wearing an eager expression rarely spotted from the usual Ren.

"What about your luggage?! You can't just leave them in the hallway! Why don't you sort out your stuff first?" I pointed at a black luggage bag resting against the wall. Ren groaned.

"Ugh fiiinnneee, just don't keep me waiting okay? You better be ready already by the time I get this to my room."

"Yeah sure whatever!" As Ren huffed and puffed up the stairs with his luggage bag in his arms, I took out my phone to check the time. Oh well, looks like I wouldn't make it to the early bird promotion on manga today at the convenience store...

"Yo Jun, you ready yet? C'mon let's go!" Rolling my eyes, I followed an eager Ren out of the door. If only Maika was around (she went to her part-time job), surely she could convince Ren to leave me alone.

Little did I know, that was something Ren simply did not want me to do.

******

"Oooo, is this what they call a DDR?! What does DDR stand for?" Tamaki asked with sparkly eyes as one arm pulled the auburn-haired male and the other pointing at the machine.

"It means 'Dance Dance Revolution', you're supposed to step onto those arrows to match the ones on the screen in rhythm. You can choose the difficulty level and if you get a high score, you can win a prize at the counter over there. Wanna try?"

"Yes!" The blonde gleefully cheered. While Ren was educating Tamaki on the ways of DDR, the rest of the group had split up to different parts of the arcade area. Haruhi was with the twins playing with the basketball ones by the entrance. Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai were busy racing on motorbikes at the racing arenas while Kyoya and I simply simply stuck close to Tamaki and Ren, worried of either one causing a scene in public area. At times like these, I felt a little similarity to how Kyoya feels, watching over a potential hazard (Tamaki or Ren) all the time.

"So how's Ren moving in with you and Maika-san feel like?"

"Apart from the 'sharing-the-bathroom-among-three-people' problem, I'd say everything's fine. Ren is surprisingly neat when he comes to keeping the guest room he's staying in clean." Kyoya nodded to himself.

"Yeah, I expected him to stay and set up his room all day today though, not suddenly asking us all out to hang out with him."

My eyes widened hearing that. Wasn't this Tamaki's idea...?

"Wait, so this hang out was actually Ren's idea? Not Tamaki-senpai's??" For the first time, Jun saw the bespectacled guy had raised eyebrows.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? He told all of us to just go along with it as Tamaki's idea and the reason was you? This doesn't add up properly..."

"Yeah why..."

"Yo Jun! I challenge you to a game of Shaolin Showdown!" Ren's voice pulled us out from the conversation, coming from a card game arena not far from where we stood.

"Kyoya! Who are you going to cheer for? I'm gonna cheer for Yandere-kun!" Tamaki cheerfully yelled beside Ren.

"Looks like I'll have to cheer on Jun then," To me he said while adjusting his glasses, "Win this please or I might have to put some restrictions on your activities during club."