Deal or No Deal

"Cheh, so it was Boss who let that cat go."

"Tsk, Boss is so careless."

The twins said that as they chased after their boss, Tamaki. Kyoya, Honey and Mori then joined them afterwards, so now the whole Host Club had assembled. With an annoyed look, Tamaki yelled back at the twins.

"Be quiet you two! Hey, did you hear that?"

They pricked their ears up at that sound. It sounded like somebody wailing or crying or something. They turned around a corner and stopped in their tracks. They did find the cat, hiding up the tree. The medicine packet was left on the ground forgotten, while two other students were engaged in a fight. No, it was totally one-sided, now it looked like bullying since one was kicking the other on the ground. Anyone would know that bullying was bad.

What made it worse was that the victim of a theft was the one bullying the thief.

"Jun?! What are you doing?! Stop it!"

At Tamaki's voice, Jun stopped in mid-kick and glanced at the group. He slowly turned around, his head tilted downwards and eyes upturned at their presence. His blue eyes seemed to glow more than usual, exuding an aura of danger even the cat could feel. Without moving from the spot, he paused for what seemed like a deathly minute before his mouth curled upwards into a cold smile.

"Well well, if it isn't the Host Club. Guess I should be leaving now, ciao."

He then collapsed onto his side, slamming straight to the pavement.

"?! Jun! Hey Jun!"

The Host Club split to help the two. Kyoya, Honey and Mori went to Jun's side, while Tamaki and the twins rushed to the bullied student's side. His eyes were as wide as saucers, as if he had taken a peek into pure hell and survived. His mouth trembled as he stammered, all blood drained from his face leaving behind a pure white shade.

"... M-M-Monster! That guy's a MONSTER! He... he... sniff...!"

He then buried his face into Tamaki's blazer, his entire body trembling with fear. The twins then looked among themselves cluelessly, while Kyoya pocketed the medicine and kept an eye on Jun. Nobody said a word for a moment as they tried to absorb the day's event.

"So Milord, what are we going to do?"

Tamaki stood up and supported the injured student by the shoulders, his usual cheery face replaced with a very serious one.

"Mori-senpai, take this student to the infirmary. The rest of you, capture Sakurai Jun. it's time we have a little talk."

Upon the King's words, the rest of the members saluted in response and together, they took Jun away with them.

*******

My eyes fluttered open to bright light, to which I immediately averted my eyes from and looked about. This place was an unfamiliar room, with plush couches here and there for some social event. I was surely still in school, but where exactly am I? Looking down, I saw ropes binding my wrists together.

"?! What the hell?!"

"Ah, looks like he's awake."

I hopped off the couch and whipped about to see a group of guys sitting by a table. The speaker was from one of the orange-haired twins and together, they pushed me back down onto the couch.

"Hey what's the big deal?! Untie me! Where is this place?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

The twins grew wide-eyed leaning in, they gave me identical looks of shock.