Unspoken Memory

"Put me down! Maya's still in there!"

The little boy yelled as he reached out towards a fallen beam of the ceiling. Beyond that beam laid his sister, unconscious and her hand peeking out just below the beam. Two arms of a firefighter held him back.

"It's too dangerous! If we go in we'll both die too!"

"I DON'T CARE! I HAVE TO SAVE MAYA!!!" He screamed and kicked some more. At that same time, rumbles could be heard throughout the building. More dust and concrete began to give way directly above their heads. At this rate, the two would be in grave danger.

"It's too late, we have to go NOW!!!" The firefighter picked up the boy and fled. The little boy reached out one last time towards his sister, tears trailing down his cheeks.

"NOOOOO!!!! MAYA! MAYA!!!"

I jolted upright from my bed, feeling the shivers not caused by the air-con. What was that? It all seemed too real, as if I was there myself to witness it. Even after the nightmare had disappeared, my hands were still shaking. I reached up to rub my eyes when I discovered them crying. Looks like the sadness I felt in my nightmare had taken place too in reality, for I could feel the fear seeping through my very veins. Still panting, I pushed a lock of my bangs back.

"What a depressing start to summer break..." I muttered to myself as I got out of bed.

Nightmares huh? Yeah yeah, tough luck. There goes Ren and his usual comments on my life.

Summer break had just started and the first thing I saw outside my window was a sleek white limo waiting outside. Outside the waiting limo was the Host Club, all dressed like summer-time models and waving their hands at me. The sight was almost too blinding, in fact it wasn't those sparkly light that kept strangers walking past entranced.

It was blinding to the point of being very annoying.

"Yandere-kun! Let's go out and play!"

"Come join us!"

They smiled wide at me. I did the same too, with a bonus middle finger facing them. I then shut my curtains. God don't tell me I'll be seeing them during summer too...

"Jun! Are those your friends?! They're seriously hot! Ah, don't keep them waiting Jun!" Maika called from the living room with a tinge of fangirling in her voice.

"I got it I got it!" I yelled back as I hurriedly got dressed. I wore a purple shirt, three quarter pants and a black vest over the shirt, appearing much like a boy since I'm pretty tomboyish. I grabbed a piece of toast as I passed by the dining room and left Maika with her flood-load of questions by the door, exiting my house and joining the group.

"Yayyy~ Jun-chan is coming with us!" Honey-senpai cheered as he glomped my right leg.

"Oh, not bad Jun, not bad. You have a good fashion sense!" One twin popped an eye at seeing my outfit.

"Agreed! Hey mind modeling our mother's latest designs? We'll pay you gladly too if you do!" The other twin mimicked him.

"... I'll... see first. So, where are we going?"

I was dragged into the car, squished between Kyouya and Hikaru while Tamaki sat opposite me.

"You'll see! We're off to fetch Haruhi too! Let's go!"

*******
"You too, Jun?"

Haruhi asked as she was dragged into the limo and sat beside Tamaki. Haruhi was wearing a light blue shirt with brown shorts and two clips crossing one side of her hair. Compared to Jun's outfit, it was obvious which one looked more like a boy.