Chapter 12

Harry's POV

"are you sure it's safe? it looks pretty creepy to me" Ni said as us four were at the entrance of an alley to get home in the dark.

"Yea, me and Zayn always go through here, nothing to be afraid of babe" Louis said; wrapping his arm around Niall's waist. I was kind of creeped out also and I think Zayn noticed because he put his arm around my waist also. We then started walking in.

"Crack!"

"what was that!? I knew this was a bad idea!" Niall screamed hiding his face in Louis's chest.

"Ni calm down, it probably was just a cat" I said putting my arm around Zayn's torso. We continued walking but then another crack came. We all shared glances but then our eyes turned on what looked like 6 gangsters game out of a hole.

"Give us your money and we'll let you go" said one of them with a cigarette. Niall started coughing for exaggeration, and Zayn tightened his grip on me.

"Um, we don't have money on us right now" Louis lied also tightening his grip on Nialler.

"ha, then your all gonna pay" said another as he clenched his fists together. They then came charging at us and Zayn let his grip on me go as he punched one.

"woah zayn, didn't know you could fight like that" I said. Another came charging to Louis and Niall but I kicked him in the balls, it all started to go down in a brawl but then one pulled out a gun making everyone freeze.

"adios amigos" he said before he shot. It didn't hit me but when he shot they ran, all of them.

"anyone hurt?" Zayn asked.

"No" Lou said.

"No" I said.

"No" Niall said.

"then who got shot?" Louis asked looking around. We all heard another crack and just decided to make a run for home.

***

"Liam is with a girl named Danielle" Niall said as he looked at his phone and chewed on his mars bar.

"Dani? oh she's nice" Louis said as he switched through channels on t.v

"this place is dangerous" Niall said as he put his phone away.

"agreed" I said back as I grabbed Niall's mars bar and took a bite.

"HAZ! YOU CAN'T JUST STEAL MY FOOD!" Ni yelled as he tried to reach for it back. I just kept taking bites until I finished it and threw the wrapper back at him. He looked at me in shock before he tackled me to the floor.

"Ni calm down he was just hungry!" Zayn yelled as he carried Niall off me. Niall just scoffed and sat as far away as he can from me and I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. His nose was in the air.

"I'm sorry ni, I'll get you some Nandos when we return to chesire ok?" I said to him. He grinned widely and nodded eagerly; making me chuckle.

"where are you guys planning to study? me and Zayn are planning to go to Manchester uni" Lou said as he turned the t.v off.

"Never really thought of it, but Manchester was a good choice to" I replied. Niall nodded in agreement.

"great! we should all apply and try to get in so we'll all be together" Zayn said as he pulled me into his lap. We all nodded in agreement. Even though we lived far love conquers all and that's what matters.