Chapter 5

Louis's POV

Zayn went to the loo and hasn't come back yet, where in bloody hell is he? I then spotted him walking with some curly haired dude. Zayn saw me and whispered something to the lad before coming up to me.

"Lou this is Harry our pal" He said introducing Harry. He was exactly how he described himself, green eyes, curly hair, dimples.

"wow, you are curly, nice to meet you haz!" I yelped tackling him in a hug which he returned. I frowned when I didn't notice another lad with the name of Niall with him.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"Do you guys have food around here?" Harry asked out of no where.

"yeah, we have some around the corner" Zayn said pointing to the corner. Harry nodded before walking off, and we followed him.

"Ni, would you stop eating for a second" Harry asked. There were a couple of boys around the table of food so I didn't know which one was him.

"haz i'm so hungry" said a boy. I still didn't see him though. Where the heck was he? Harry groaned before pulling a boy out of the crowd which I was assuming to be Niall. He was cute and small and had gorgeous blue eyes. He had blonde dyed hair with brown in it of course, and was wearing a a blue jumper.

"I'll be back my lovelys" Niall said kissing his hand and blowing a kiss to the food. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Guys this is Niall, Ni, this is Louis and Zayn" Harry said pointing to us.

"OMG WE FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Niall said giving Zayn a hug before jumping on me. I hugged back, he was a cute little leprechaun and I could feel sparkles go through me when he hugged me.

"Be right back" he quickly said before returning to the food table. He grabbed a plate and started filling it with food.

"Is he always like that?" Zayn asked pointing to the boy who's plate was getting higher by the second. Harry rolled his eyes and nodded before saying

"he has eating issues". Me and Zayn both shared glances before we bursted out laughing. Harry just raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"eating...issues?" Zayn asked between laughter. Harry nodded and me and Zayn managed to calm down.

"hey you guys should come to my house tonight, my mom and sister are at my aunts and we could have some fun" I said to Harry.

"yeah that would be great, were staying here for 3 days anyways and Mr. Cowell said as long as were here for the departure we will be good" Harry said. Niall came back after with food in his mouth and food on his plate.

"want some?" Niall said but it came out more as a "wanf sumf?". I nodded and took a cookie before Harry gasped making us stare at him in confusion.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"Niall never gives his food to people, not even me, you must be someone special Louis" He said. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and knew I was blushing so I just ate my cookie to hide it.

"Ni were going to stay at Louis's house for the remainder time here" Harry said to Niall who nodded in agreement; finishing his last bit of food.

"well me and Zayn have to go, meet me at this address after school when your ready" I said writing my address on a paper and giving it to Harry. Me and Zayn said our goodbye's before walking off.

"you so like Harry" I said to Zayn.

"I can say the same to you" Zayn smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"Lou, you think I can't see the way you are with Niall?" He asked and then scoffed. I chuckled in response as we made our way.