Chapter 1

Celebrian is a little girl, in a big world. She is little now and is under the care of her parents. Her father, Celeborn, and her mother, Galadriel, are the rulers of Lothlorien. Her parents love her so much, and she loves them unconditionally. Like her mother, she has long blonde hair, and pure blue eyes that are like a calm and pure river. She is different from other elves, though. Not because she happens to be the daughter of the Lord and Lady of Lothlorien, but because she is calm and peaceful. She admires the beauty that Middle Earth has. Instead of spending her time with other little elves, she is by herself enjoying the nature that middle earth has to offer. She is wise and beautiful, with so much more to offer to people.

But this story isn't about her character. It's about her life. What she went through to get to where she is, and how it all started. So lets begin.

***

Celebrian was traveling with her mother to Rivendell. They galloped their white horses across the valleys and fields. Her mother, Galadriel, focused on getting their. While Celebrian was enjoying the beautiful day, that offered the warmth and beauty of the sky. Galadriel was a gentle elf. She always wore pure white dresses, with her long blonde hair worn down. She had a silver crown that rested on her head. Celebrian was quiet like her mother in appearance. They had the same color of hair, but Celebrian wore any color dress, and her hair varied in design. Like her mother, Celebrian had a silver band around her head. Galadriel smiled at her daughter. She was amazed at how Celebrian saw things. She didn't see the bad that Middle Earth had to offer, but the good it also had.

They had entered the kingdom of Rivendell. They slowly rode their horses on the path to the city, with Galadriel leading the way. Celebrian didn't mind though. It gave her time to look at everything around her. When the city came into view, Celebrian was stunned by how beautiful Rivendell was. The colors were bright and the buildings were standing tall and sturdy. The city of Rivendell was on the other side of the river, with waterfalls in the background. The water fell from the waterfall and into the river. The trees and grass were pure green. Celebrian was happy that they were almost their. She was happy to see her father, Celeborn, but also to see the wonderful elvish city, Rivendell for the first time.

They had arrived. Galadriel dismounted her horse and waited for Celebrian to do the same. Celebria; however, took her time getting off her horse. When she was finally off her horse, she walked over to her mother. Soon after, her father came racing over to them. He was so happy to see them again. He had been away a couple of days, tending to some business here in Rivendell, but it seemed like forever to Celebrian. Celeborn came over to Galadriel giving her a hug, and a short kiss on the lips. Then he went and greeted Celebrian.

"A (hi) Celebrian." said Celeborn as he gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"A ada ( hi father)." replied Celebrian.

When they were done hugging, Celeborn led his wife and daughter inside. TGaladriel put her hand on her husbands arm and followed him. They were walking together through the halls. Galadriel hung onto Celeborn's arm, while Celebrian walked by her fathers side. She was so happy to be here right now. Everything was going perfectly right now.

Celeborn was happy to see and hold his wife again. He missed her so much, along with his beloved daughter, who he thought was getting older and more beautiful. Celeborn had always been amazed by his daughter. She took on her mothers looks, and graceulness. However, she also had her own unique features, that her father treasured.