Niall imagine for Kellen

Here you go girl!! Luv u and hope u like it :)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!! <3

I was invited to this pool party by my best friend Niall. Yes Niall Horan from One Direction. We were friends since we were kids. 

I looked around for Niall and couldn't find him anywhere. I ran around the party looking all over for him but I bumped into Liam. 

"You alright Kellen?" He asks holding out his hand to me.

"Yeah, You know where Niall is?" 

"Inside, And have you told him yet?" He asks

I forgot that Liam was the only one I told that I love Niall. I haven't had the guts to tell him. We've been friends since we were young. 

"Um, N-No" I stutter.

"Tell him" 

"That's if I don't chicken out" I laugh and walk inside to find Niall at the snack table. 

I was walking over but then I saw a chick wrap her arms around him. He turned and faced her. They were talking about something. He leans down and kisses her cheek. My heart breaks and I walk out.

 "Kellen!! You alright?" I heard Liam say as I try to run back home.

I ignore him and just walk away. "Kellen!!" He catches up to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me so I'm facing him.

"Kellen? What's wrong" He says wiping tears from my face. 

"I-I went t-to talk to N-Niall-" I couldn't finish. 

"Shh" He says and I couldn't help but run back to my place, which wasn't far. 

I walk inside and run to my room. I couldn't help if I was jealous of my best friend who I loved. He was always there for me. I started to cry into my pillow. 

"Kellen?" I hear Niall's Irish voice through the house, 

I was hoping he wasn't going to find me. But I knowing my luck he found me. "Kellen? Love? What's wrong? Why'd you leave?" 

He grabbed me into a hug. He cared? 

"Why do you care?" I snapped, Damn why did I do that?

"You're my best friend, why wouldn't I care?"

I couldn't say anything. I just wanted to cry. I love him.

"Kellen, Please, did I do something wrong?" 

"N-No" 

"Kellen, can I tell you something?" 

I look up at him and he looks down at me with his famous baby blue eyes.

"I love you" He says and before I could respond I felt his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved together and I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip. I let his tongue in and he explored my mouth. It was passionate and I enjoyed it. His hands were placed on my lower back moving me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We back away.

"I love you too Niall" And I peck his lips.