Harry imagine for Rachel

Hope you like it girl!! 

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!! 

There's one thing I hated even more than high school, was the jock Harry Styles himself. He is one of the most popular people in our high school. He was always hitting on "normal" girls like me and then being an ass about it. 

"Hey Rachel!" I heard my best friend Jasmine say.

"Hey Jaz" I say as she pulls me into a hug.

"Rach!! Ready for school to end?" 

"Yes! I want to get away from all these jerks"

"Same. Uh Oh! Curly alert" She says as I look to see Harry coming our way. 

He looks at me directly in the eye. He smirks, it makes me want to vomit!! I give him my famous 'May I help you?' look. I kept watching him. Then he turns and smiles at me. Damn! What's this guys problem?! He's a player.

"Rach!! He was soooo looking at you!!" Jasmine says.

"He can look, but he can't touch" I say as we both laugh.

"And besides, he popular and I'm not" I continue. 

Jasmine laughs and we get ready to head out of school. It was the end of the day and Jasmine and I were going to hang out. 

"Rach!! Let's go to the Coffee Hut!!" Jasmine says dragging me along. 

We walk to the Coffee Hut. Once we get there we saw Harry. He looked right at me and smiled. I returned his smile with a discussed look. We go to order and I feel Harry's eyes still on me. I brush it off and after we got our coffee went sat down at a booth and started to talk.

"Harry keeps staring at you" Jasmine whispers in my ear.

"I know. It's weird" I say taking a sip of my coffee. 

We sat there for about an hour talking about nonsense. First we talked about the summer, then random hair products and so on. After we finished we walked out and headed to the park. Shortly after we got there, Harry shows up once again! 

"Damn that Styles" I say

"He's looking at you again." 

I had enough. He was following us everywhere. I walked over to him.

"Excuse me Styles! Is there something I can help you with?" I snap.

"Woah! Chill Rachel"

"Oh so you know my name?!" I snap again.

"What's your problem?" He snaps this time.

"What's my problem? What's your problem?! You're the one who's following me around and it's kinda creeping me out!!" I yell a little too loud.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me and he put on that stupid annoying grin. 

"Hello? Earth to-" I couldn't say anything else. He kissed me. I felt his lips pressed against mine. I felt his hands move to my hips. I don't know what to do. It felt so great. I was stunned but after about a minute I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We back away for air.

"What the hell?!" I hear Jasmine say

"Rachel, You're different and I like that!" Harry says and pecks my lips. 

My face is red and I have a stupid smile on my face. How the hell did he do that me? I smiled at him. 

"Want to go out sometime?" He asked me and I was shocked.

"I don't know" 

"Please! You're different than anyone I've ever met!" 

"Ok, but if it doesn't work out. Your loss" I say and peck his lips.