Who to Choose, and Who to Loose

Hi I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't been updating in awhile. I've just been busy.

But here's an Imagine for littleflo!! ENJOY!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I kept our relationship a secret two years ago. It was a very hard relationship.

Yes I loved him. But his choices were regrettable. 

I was very close with all of One Direction. 

I'm sitting here two years later. With my body curled up with someone else. I felt his breathing patters and his chest rising and falling. I didn't have this feeling with Harry. We had something different. 

I do enjoy this feeling right now. 

I look up and see a sleeping Niall. I smiled at him. I unwrap his arms from my waist and get out of messy queen size bed. (A/N! No sex...) 

I walk out of the bedroom of the hotel room and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV and try to find something to watch. 

Then there's knock on the door. I look to the clock and see 11:32AM. 

I open the door to see Harry standing there. My face and emotions turn into anger.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Why are you dating Niall?" He asks bluntly.

"Why the hell would you ask that? But at least I love him and he treats me RIGHT!" 

"What's that suppose to mean? I treated you right!" 

"Sure you did. You pretended I wasn't even around when the boys were around. We hid everything from them! I don't have to hid anything with Niall!!" I yelled.

He looks shocked at my yelling.

I know he's jealous of us. I might still have a thing for him, but I don't want to have to hid anything or hurt Niall. 

"Hailey! I still love you! When I saw Niall ask you out a few weeks ago. I was broken! I'm sorry for everything I did to you! I didn't mean to make you feel like shit. I know I'm a dick for loosing you!" He rambles. 

I couldn't help it. I just stood there not knowing what to say. These words made me love him more than ever.

"Hailey? You dated Harry?" I heard the voice of a sleepy Irish boy.

I look at my feet not knowing what to say. 

"It's alright. You just didn't tell me." He says

"I-I didn't know how to." I say in a low tone. 

"I can tell how much Harry still loves you." He says and I look at him with shock. 

"What are you saying?" I say 

"I know you love him. I watched your expression when he said that." 

"But Niall-" He interrupted me

"Go ahead" 

All I could do was hug him. Niall was the best.

"Just one thing Harry. Don't hid the relationship or hurt her!" He says sternly. 

I smile. 

What a morning......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was crappy. I didn't know what to write for this topic. But I hope you enjoyed it!! :)