He meets your parents.

THESE ARE HORRIABLE!! But whatever!!

Sorry for any mistakes!!!!!!

Zayn- "Babe, are you sure?" He asks. "Yes! I know they hate you, but their reason is media! I want you to show them you are more than the 'bad' boy." You say kissing him. You parents don't like him one bit because he's the 'bad' boy of the group. You want to show your parents he's better than that. You two just made it into the driveway of your parents. He was shaking. "Baby, It's going to be alright" You say. "But what if-" "No 'What If's'" You say getting out and waiting for him to get out of the passenger's seat. He opens the door and you pull him out. "It's going to be fine" You say walking up the stairs and entering your old home. "Mom! Dad! We're here!" You yell. "Hello hun" Your mom says. "You must be Zayn" My mom says giving him a hug. You knew she didn't like him, but she was trying to make her baby girl happy. You stayed close to Zayn. Your dad was putting up a new tv and had some trouble. Zayn walked over and helped him. You smile. "So this is Zayn, he doesn't seem so bad" Your mom says. "Yes, that's because media lies" You say. The night went better than you thought. Your dad and him had alot in common. "I love this boy" Your dad said patting Zayn's back. You got up and walked to Zayn. "I love him too" You say and kiss Zayn's cheek.

Liam- Liam was really excited to meet your parents. He wants to see where you got all your talents from. You make your way up the driveway and you two walk hand and hand up on the porch. You walk in and were greeted by your little sister, Sarah. "Sissy!!" She says and hugs you. "Hey Sarah! I missed you" You say picking her up into your arms. She whispers in your ear. "Who's that?" And points to Liam. "That's Liam, my boyfriend" You say and she smiles. "Liam" She says and you put her down. "Come on!!" She says and grabs his hand while dragging him into the living room. "Momma!! Daddy!! Y/N is home with Liam!!" She says as your parents look your way. "Hi honey" Your mom says. "You must be Liam, Y/N has told me alot about you." You mom says. The dinner went great and you parents loved him. 

Louis- You two walk into your mom's house. "Mom" You say and your mom responds. "In the kitchen!" You walk into the kitchen and notice your mom is trying to fix a leak in the sink. "Damn!" Your mom curses. "Need help?" Louis asks and your mom's head shoots up. "Please!" She says handing over the wrench to Louis. You mom gets up and walks over to you. "Go get your brother please" She says and I ran to his room and knocked on the door. "Dinner! Let's go!" You yell into your brothers room "Uh Oh. She's back" He sasses. "Shut up! And just get your ass downstairs" You say and he runs downstairs and into the kitchen. "Thanks Louis" Your mom said. "Welcome." He says and you give him a hug from behind. "You've already made my mom love you" You say and kiss his ear. The dinner went great. You and Louis were out in the living room. "Mom loves you and please why do you have to have alot in common with my younger brother?" I ask and he just laughs too. "But don't worry I love you" You say and kiss his lips. "Eww!! Contaminating the living room" Your brother yelled.

Niall- You told your parents that Niall loves food. So you told them to make alot. You smiled as Niall looked so nervous. He was so cute. You two made you way to your parent's place. You held his hand all the way up to your parents. You open the door. "Mom! Dad! I'm home with Niall!!" You say and walk to the kitchen. Niall starts to smile. "Smells good mom!" You say. "Hello Niall" Your dad says and gives him a hug. "Hello sir" "Don't use sir. It makes us sound old" Niall laughs and so do you. Dinner went great. "Niall, you have yourself a keeper here." You dad says while pointing to you. You smile and get up to kiss Niall. "I can't leave him"

Harry- You two met your mom at the park. She was bringing your younger sister, Abbie and your little brother, Liam. "Sissy!" You heard Liam say, "Hey bud!" You say picking him up. "Who's that?" He says pointing to Harry. "This is Harry. My boyfriend!" "What? I'm not your only favorite boy anymore?" He asks shocked. "No. No. You will always be my favorite little bro" You say rubbing his head. "Hi Harry! I'm Liam!" Harry laughs. "I have a band-mate named Liam" Harry says. "You're in a band!! That's way cool!" Your brother says and starts talking to Harry. "Hello sweetie" Your mom said. "Hi Y/N" Your sister says. "Your brother seems to like Harry" I nod. Your time at the park was fun. "I think I like this Harry" You mom says and you smile.