Washing your dog.

These are so cute!!! 

Louis- This dog was very hyper for a German Sheppard. Rover kept running around when you were trying to grab him. Most of the time he would knock you down and Louis would come over and laugh at you, but help you up. "Louis! Help me get this dog to the back yard so I can wash him" You say as Louis somehow get's Rover's attention. You sit there and wounder how Louis did that. You made your way to the back yard where there was a large short tub. You go over and grab the hoes and start spraying the large German Sheppard down. You and Louis are both are scrubbing his back. Rover actually stayed still for once. As you were rinsing him down he saw a squirrel and as a dog insistent he ran after it knocking you both down. He ran and started barking at the tree where the squirrel climbed into. You laughed looking at Louis who had suds in his hair. "Well don't you look interesting" You smirk looking at Louis and he gave you a dirty look.

Liam- You were walking around and decided to wash your dog Ginger. She hated baths. Once you finally got her in the bathroom you heard a British voice, "Baby? You home?" "Yeah Li! I'm in the bathroom with Ginger!" You yell, but you hear a slight laugh. "Li, stop laughing and get your ass in here" You say and you hear the door open, "Someone had a bad day?" He asked giving you those adorable baby brown eyes. "Just help me with Ginger please." You plead. He comes over and grabs Ginger, putting her body into the tub. You start to fill the tub with warm water. Liam is holding Ginger down while you are putting the shampoo over the Cocker Spanel's back. After you were done, you were trying to get the dog dried, but her thoughts were set on leaving the bathroom. Once you let her go, she ran throughout the house rubbing her body all over the carpet. You looked at Liam. "I smell like a damn wet dog" You wine. "You're not the only one baby." Liam says as you two watch Ginger run though out the house. (A/N This is practically what happens when I wash my Nana's dog.....) 

Zayn- You had just brought home your new Australian Shepard puppy. She was just so cute. You kept telling Zayn that you were going to name it Rosebud and yes, you named it Rosebud. As you got home you took the tiny puppy outside to see if she had to do any business. You placed her down and she stumbled around and landed into a large puddle. "Looks like we're going to have to give you a bath" You say picking up Rosebud. She was so tiny that you could fit her into the kitchen sink. "Zayn! Come here" You say as he emerges into the kitchen. "Can you get the dogie shampoo out of the bag?" You ask and he goes out to the kitchen and grabs the shampoo for Rosebud. He places it on the counter next to you. You gently start rubbing the shampoo all over her. Once you finish you wrap her in a towel and hand her to Zayn. "Dry her" You order and he nods as you two sit on the floor drying her. After she is mostly dry Zayn picks up her pink collar and Rosebud looks at him. She jumps on him making him fall back. She starts licking his face. "My hair!" He says as she got his hair a bit wet. 

Niall- Niall had just surprised you with a Golden Retriever puppy before he went on tour. You spent days cuddling your Princess. She was the cutest dog ever. You noticed she smelled kinda funky so you took her to the bathroom and decided to give her a bath. "Niall? Where's the dog shampoo?" You asked and he came into the bathroom with it in his hands. "Thanks" "Need help princess?" He asks and Princess looks over to him. She runs to him and he kneels to pet her. "You know, it's going to get confusing calling me and her princess." You say smiling at him. He watches you as you start the water. Princess hears the water and leaves Niall to check out the bathtub. You pick her up and place her into the tub. She runs around and is enjoying the bath. You take some shampoo and put it in your hands. You place your hands on her back, then ears, then the rest of her body. After you rense her and she notices the water is gone she jumps out and tackles Niall. "You're all wet Princess!" He laughs as you pick her up into a towel and start to dry her off.

Harry- It's been a year since you brought home Spot, your Dalmatian. It was that time of the week where it was bath time for old Spot. You were searching everywhere for him. You looked into the living room and see Harry on his phone. "Haz? Where's Spot?" You ask. "I left him in the back yard." "Get him in here, it's bath time" You said and he places his phone on the coffee table and walks out to get Spot. Shortly Harry comes in with Spot following. Spot notices the water running and jumps into the tub splashing water everywhere. "Really Spot?" You say as you pour the shampoo onto your hands and start to clean your dog. Once you finished Spot jumps out of the tub and runs past Harry. The dog is soaking wet and its soaking your carpets and couch. You look to Harry. "You know what, that's not a great place to leave your phone" You say pointing to the coffee table that Spot just jumped over. "Spot!" Harry yells.