Niall Imagine for Daniela

Here's a Niall imagine for Daniela (I hope I spelled that right)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!! 

I found out about two weeks ago that I was pregnant with Niall's child! I'm not going to tell him through the phone. He'll be home soon on his tour break. I was watching tv, The Fosters. I looked around and thought. "I'm going to be a mom" 

Your phone went off and you looked down and saw 'Nialler' You answered. 

"Hey princess"

"Hi Nialler" 

"I'm on my way and I'm wondering if you would like to spend a week with my family back home" He said

"I'd love too Niall, they were so nice last time we visited."

"Great! We leave tomorrow! Please pack! I'll be home late tonight"

"Alright! Love you" 

"Love you too princess" 

I ran upstairs and started packing for the both of us. I tried to wait for him to get home, but I fell asleep on the couch. 

~~~

I woke up to see I'm laying in bed now. Then I look to my left and see an empty bed. Then there's a knock on the door.

"Princess, we need to leave in an hour." He says and I shot up and walk into the bathroom. I quickly take a shower and then dry my hair. Today is going to be a no makeup day. So then I get out and get dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a tank top that says 'You Had Me At Hello' 

I notice that Niall was outside packing out bags in the car. "Ready?" 

We made our way to the airport. After we make it through the metal detectors I grabbed my carry-on bag and waited to hear our flight. After we heard our flight we bored. 

I slept through most of the flight. "Daniela, wake up, we're here" 

I stretched my arms and put on my seat belt. I smiled and turned to Niall. This would be a great time to tell him I'm pregnant. With his family here too. There're the closest I have to family anyways. 

We were welcomed by his mom. 

"Hello! Let's go! Dinner is almost done" His mom says as we grab our bags and head to the car. 

We made out way to his mom's home. 

"Come on in guys and just place your bags in the living room" She said 

"Dinner!" I heard Niall's older brother say from the kitchen. 

We all sat down at the table and started to eat. "So how are you two?" His mom said. 

"We're going great" Niall says 

We all held small talk. I felt a sharp pain. "Shit I mumble" 

"Daniela? What's wrong?" 

I looked down and noticed that I was bleeding. 

"I-I'm bleeding" I say crying. 

"Come on let's get you to the bathroom" She says helping me to the bathroom. She gave me a set of her clothes to wear and a pad as I cleaned up. 

I couldn't help but start to cry. I lost my first child. My first child, was a miscarriage. 

"You alright?" His mom says.

"N-No" I stutter

"Want to talk?" 

I nod. "I-I was going to tell N-Niall tonight. I-I was pregnant" 

"Awe, sweetie, come here" She says pulling me into a hug. 

"Is she alright?" I hear Niall say.

I look up to his mom and she nods. "Tell him" 

I get up and walk over to Niall and hug him. "Baby, I-I was p-pregnant" 

I notice Niall tense. I looked up to see a tear escaped. I wipe the tear and kiss his lips. I backed away and felt Niall pull me into the hug tighter. 

"Why don't you two go in the guest room and spend time together" His mom said.

"And no sex!" His brother said and we all laughed.

We snuggled in bed and talked about the future. He will kiss me once in awhile. 

"Don't worry Daniela, We'll try again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO HOO!! Here ya go! 

Tell me how you liked it <3