You're In A Musical

ANOTHER PREFERENCE!! 

Liam- You were hoping that your boyfriend Liam would come see you preform on your big night. You had the lead roll of Christine in "Phantom Of The Opera." You sent him a text about a week ago and he said that he would try to make it. He never said that he was defiantly going. You went on stage and preformed. Once you were finished, you went backstage and smiled at a bouquet of flowers sitting in your dressing room. You smiled and read the note. You were just wonderful, when are you not? -Liam. You smiled knowing Liam made it. You quickly changed into your normal clothes and then heard a knock on the door "Come in" You yelled while you were looking through your bag. You didn't hear the person come in, but then you felt arms wrap around you from behind "You were amazing babe" It was Liam and you smiled at him. "Thanks, and thank you for the flowers" He kisses your neck. "Welcome."

Louis- You had just gotten the roll of Tracy in "Hairspray." It was one of your favorite musicals and you were happy to star as the main character. You told Louis that you were playing in a musical and he was very happy. He said he would be there no matter what. You smiled knowing he always keeps his promises. After the show you were greater backstage by many people, but one caught your eye. A boy with brown hair that was sticking up, blue eyes that you could never forget, and lastly that stupid grin your boyfriend has plastered on his face. You smiled as you saw Louis. "You were great babe." He says and pecks your lips. "Why thank you Tomlinson," you smile and peck his lips this time.

Niall- "Chicago" was your most favorite musical. Tonight you are playing Roxie. You were wearing the most skimpiest outfits. As you made it on stage all that was on your mind was Niall. You were hoping he was out in the audience watching you. After you finished the musical you went backstage t your dressing room and checked your phone. You got a notification saying you we're mentioned in a tweet. "@NiallOffical: seeing my princess @Y/T/N on stage! you're going to do great :)x" You smiled and new he was here. Then you felt someone tap your shoulder. "You were amazing princess!" He says then starts to eye you up and down. You were still wearing that skimpy outfit. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." You say "Don't mind if I do." He says pulling out his phone, "I didn't mean it literally" You say and you both start to laugh.

Zayn- You were in the dressing room getting ready to go on stage as Dorthy in "Wizard of Oz" You smiled and received a text from your boyfriend Zayn right before you hit the stage. "From Zayn: Good luck babe! I'm watching you in the audience! Love you <3x" You smiled and then it was show time. Once the musical was over you were surprised in the back with some of your favorite flowers. There was a note on them. "Y/N, Sorry I couldn't see you when it was over, but you did great! I loved it and can't wait to see you! I love you! xx -Zayn" You smiled knowing he at least came. 

Harry- You were one of the lead singers in the musical "Cats." You told Harry that the musical was today and he never responded saying if he was coming or not. You felt a bit down. You wanted him to come and see how hard you and your cast mates worked on this production. It was show time and you had to put that all behind you. You checked your phone to see if Harry had tried to contact you, but he didnt. After the show was over you changed into your normal clothes then you heard a knock on the door. "Come in" You said with your back facing who ever came in. "You were great babe" It was Harry's deep, slow, raspy voice that spoke. You turned to see him standing there with a bouque of flowers. You smiled and ran up to him gripping him tightly in a hug. "Thank you for making it" You said