You go to the fair together

Sorry I couldn't think of anything for these. But I hope you like them!! <3

Niall- You know how much he loves to eat. He's tries almost every type of food that was at the fair. You were riding rides together, but after the first few, Niall didn't feel well good at all. You took him home and he threw up all the food he ate. "Ni, I told you that you were eating too much" You smirk at him with body over the toilet. "Shut up" He says 

Louis- You love rides. Louis took you on every ride.You two sat close, he would hold your hand whenever you guys were just walking around, every so often he would kiss your cheek and lips. He wanted to let people know that you were his. He even won you a giant teddy bear.

Zayn- You two spent your times eating a little hear and there. You went on the ferris wheel, which was your favorite thing to do ever. As you stopped at the top you hear Zayn speak, "Isn't this a wonderful day?" "Yes" You say and lean into his side. You look up to Zayn and he's looking down at you. He kisses your lips softly. "Well, wasn't that just cliche?" 

Liam- You had your eyes on this adorable husky stuffed animal. You were a huge dog lover. Liam noticed you looking at it and kept playing the game until he won it. After about an hour he finally won it for you. "Thanks baby" You say and kiss his lips.

Harry- You smiled as you entered the fair. It wasn't you most favorite place to go, but you liked it because Harry was trying to spend time with you. You saw a face painting area and look to Harry, "Let's get our faces painted!" You say and he laughs as you two walk over. Your face had a paw print on it and Harry's had a heart with your initials on it. "Awe! Haz" You kiss his lips.