You Move In Together

BEFORE YOU GUYS SHOOT ME I HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR NOT UPDATING RECENTLY!!

I've just started high school and last weekend i was super busy. This weekend I'm super busy as well. I got a birthday party and some event going on this weekend! I'll try to update Friday after school but I'm not making any promises!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

I love you guys!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!! :)

Enjoy!!

Zayn- "Are you sure you want me moving in with you?" You ask as Zayn is helping you move into his place with him. "Yes," He says grabbing one of your boxes. You two have been talking about moving in together for awhile now and now today was the day. You were really nervous at first but once Zayn helped you through the packing and setting up the room you two were sharing it felt like home. Once he helped you move in the boxes he helped you set up so it was feeling a lot more homie to you. The first night you were there with him was full of cuddles. You thought to yourself, I made the right choice.

Niall- "Please princess! I want you to move in with me!" Niall has been bugging you about moving in with him. You wanted to, but it was hard leaving home and moving to Ireland with him. (A/N- sorry if u live in Ireland) You were thinking really hard about moving in with him. You thought of all the advantages and disadvantages of moving in with him. You looked straight into his eyes and you knew your answer. "Niall, I'll move in with you!" You say then he picks you up and twirls you around. "Really princess?" You responded by pecking his lips. It took awhile to get all your things from (Insert where you're from) to Ireland. But once all your things arrived it didn't take long for you to feel like you were at home.

Louis- "Louis! Be careful with that box!" You said sternly as he was carrying one of your boxes into his place. It was the day you were moving into his house. He was very happy that you said yes. You two had just moved in the last of the boxes and you heard Louis make this weird groan. "Baby!!!! I'm hungry!!" He wined. "Well what do you want?" You ask. He stood there thinking for a minute, "Pizza?" He questioned. You thought about it, "Alright, call it for delivery so we can start unpacking!" You said and he quickly grabbed the phone and walked out to the living room. Once he ordered the pizza he came back in and helped you unpack and settle in.

Harry- Your parents didn't like the fact that you were moving in with Harry. About a week ago you were forbidden from seeing him, but that was before you turned 18. You turned 18 yesterday. You and Harry had already talked about you moving in with him when you turned 18. You were so happy about moving away from your parents. Harry didn't mind at all. You decided to start to move when your parents went to work. Harry came over around noon to help you move some of your stuff. It was about 3pm and your mom just got off and would be home in about 30 minutes. You decided to wait tell your mom got home to leave. You then heard the sound of a door open and walked out to the living room with a box in your hand. "Where on earth do you think your going?" Your mom snapped. "Moving in with Harry" You said bluntly. "I said you were forbidden to see him" Your mom started to yell. "I'm 18, I can do what I want." You said and walked out.

Liam- You kept the fact that your dad beats you from Liam. You didn't want him to know but that didn't work out so well. He saw your dad beat you one day and he stepped in to help you. "Don't you dare hurt her!" Liam says to your dad who looks kinda tipsy. "Listen here son, you can't tell me what I can and can't do to my daughter, so I suggest you leave." Your dad slurs. Liam left, but he left you with him. You couldn't help but cry the whole time. He helped you to the car and held you close for awhile. Then he thought of the idea of you moving in with him. "Hey baby? I was thinking maybe you would like to move in with me?" He questions. You whipped away the tears and looked at him in the eye. It didn't take much thought. "Yes!" You say happily and hug him. The next few days were spent moving your stuff into Liam's.