He Does You Nails

Sorry that it's short :)

Liam- You were about 7 months pregnant and for some reason wanted your toe nails done. Thanks to your giant belly bump, you couldn't reach your toes. You asked Liam to help. You two decided on a bright red and for some reason you wanted glitter. 

Niall- It was one of those lazy days where you wanted someone to do stuff for you. So you asked Niall to pain your nails. You didn't care what color they were, but they ended up on being rainbow colors because Niall couldn't decide on what color goes great with his princess.

Zayn- You were in the middle of doing your finger nails when Zayn walked in the door. He smiled when he looked at you. You then begged him to do your toes. He couldn't say no to you. So after he was done you had a dark set of purple toes.

Louis- You come home from a stressful day at work. You got home expecting a lazy Louis sitting on the couch watch football (soccer), but no you saw this little set up for like a manicure and pedicure thing. You smiled at him as he came out of the kitchen. He decided to pamper you by doing your nails. They ended up being a bubble gum pink.

Harry- You were waddling around because of the baby bump. You grab some nail polish and make your way back into the living room. You were struggling to get your toes done and Harry noticed. He offered to help which your gladly accepted. They were done as magenta color.