Lazy Day

SORRY THEASE SUCK!!! 
But anyways....

Liam- Your lazy days begin with a simple walk to starbucks, which insn't too far from your home, in your pajamas. Once you get back you two just lazily walk over to the couch and plop down next to each other. You didn't feel like cooking at all, so you order take-out. You two just sit there and watch tv all day not caring about the world.

Harry- Lazy day? For you two, it's a free day away from the world, spending time with each other, touching each other, and when and if you want to, sex.

Niall- Your lazy days begin eating. You know how Niall has a huge appetite. After you two finish the morning with breakfast, you two will just sit in bed and cuddle. You two will just talk about the most random things. You loved being wrapped in his arms and snuggling into his bare chest. You were too lazy by lunch time to cook, so it was pizza. 

Zayn- You two don't even get out of bed. You only get out of bed to eat and use the restroom. Even when you eat, you go to the kitchen and bring it back to your room and snuggle some more. You loved having him close. 

Louis- You two wake up around 8am, and head to the couch. You make a quick breakfast and then sit in the living room. Your day is full of jokes, board games, and a ton of cuddles.